Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

my new luger

Article about: Geeezzz! Nice! \\$\\$\\$ Ron

?

Default Re: my new luger

Hi Ron, i rang them today for you,they told me they wont export guns as its too risky with laws etc, cheers Dave

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    Hi Ron, i rang them today for you,they told me they wont export guns as its too risky with laws etc, cheers Dave
    Thanks Dave. Just in case you get to talk to them again,see if they know of any dealers on this side of the pond. Thanks again, Ron

3mk
    ?

Kanonier Tokarz, They do I remember seeing a few on allegro a couple of months ago

I got to wondering, is it a bb gun (.177) or airsoft? (6mm) I saw someone post that it was put out by Erma. I believe Erma made the .22 cal Lugers back in the 60's or so. Love to have one of those too! Ron

?

Its 6mm bb but classed as an airpistol because of the power, i have been putting bbs straight thru coke cans with it cheers Dave

Here's that DBoys K98. Real wood stock. Ain't she lovely?
    Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote by sscrooge View Post
    Its 6mm bb but classed as an airpistol because of the power, i have been putting bbs straight thru coke cans with it cheers Dave
    Ah. I have seen them on ebay etc. I was looking for a .177 bb gun like that. I sort of collect them also. Airsoft is a lot of fun. They have some realistic looking guns and like you stated Dave,plenty of power! I have a couple of em too. Ron

Hey Ron, I collect them too. Have the MP40 and Thompson among others.
    Tom

Hey Stug111. Nice collection! Those things aren't cheap. You have a few bucks rapped up in them. Pretty cool when you shoot auto,huh?
    My G3 and M14. The M14 stopped firing so I took it apart and rewired it. I can still use the safety and it still shoots. Ron

Ron, two guns I'd really still love to get. The M14 must be the wood stock long version. I just love that "rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" when you go on full auto! Hate to take over the thread, but here are some more for you. Yes I like the MP5 & AK! Have loads of handguns too, but that's for another time.
    Tom

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast