Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

My New Website

Article about: Whether or not you are into this type of thing or not, please show a little respect for another collector with an alternative view. Make constructive and objective comments and if you don't

Erno, can't really respond to that, except for the word of the original owner of it. The rock he allegedly sat on in the picture is there as you can see in the photograph of how the area looks today, and the mountains in the background seem to match as you can see in the cropped pictures for comparison. What else can I say?

Fubar!!!!!

I do like the idea of "paranormal archaeology".

ePub and other digital book formats would obviate the need for mailing costs. Since most printed books use PDF artwork to print from then your books are probably already 80% of the way to an ePub format already....just a thought.

Amazon UK has this book with free shipping:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/WWII-Ghosts-.../dp/0764331590
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Fubar!!!!!? Sorry, don't know what you mean, please clarify
    Last edited by Richard Kimmel; 03-22-2014 at 02:39 PM.

Unfortunately, my publisher Schiffer Publishing is not into any of that yet; hope that someday they will. Also, the contracts they give me to write do not permit me to self publish.

If most of your publisher's books are richly illustrated works then they will stick with print as this is still the best format for these kinds of works.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

he only said look and why not!.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    he only said look and why not!.
    I didn't recall this word from my military days but I looked it up and the following is the definition from the dictionary:

"FUBAR stands for f----ed up beyond all recognition/repair/reason. Like SNAFU and SUSFU, it dates from World War II. The Oxford English Dictionary lists Yank, the Army Weekly magazine (1944, 7 Jan. p. 8) as its earliest citation: "The FUBAR squadron. ‥ FUBAR? It means 'F---ed Up Beyond All Recognition."

My only response to what he (rudderstrangers44)said would be nothing, as I found in the past that it's not worth the time, space or effort to respond .

Very interesting thread...paranormal and military collection... I have many German period cloth uniform, Richard, I would like to know if a paranormal event is possible with the Cloth items ? like a cap, or tunic... I have 2 tunic and 3 caps with bloods ( Brown mark )

I am a fan of TAPS, and I seen a investigation in a old baseball museum in USA, a hat was "haunted" by this old onwer... with residual noise and other...

I had strange events in my war room in the past...

thank you

Quote by S.Vestae View Post
    Very interesting thread...paranormal and military collection... I have many German period cloth uniform, Richard, I would like to know if a paranormal event is possible with the Cloth items ? like a cap, or tunic... I have 2 tunic and 3 caps with bloods ( Brown mark )

I am a fan of TAPS, and I seen a investigation in a old baseball museum in USA, a hat was "haunted" by this old onwer... with residual noise and other...

I had strange events in my war room in the past...

thank you
    Hi ... I too use watch Taps when they first began their TV. show, along with a few other shows that followed them. When they all began to mimic each other, and started to become a bit redundant I stopped watching. I won't say anything bad about TAPS or any other of the shows (groups), however I will tell you that my daughter's group NJGO, New Jersey Ghost Organization, that has been investigating haunting for the past ten years investigated a location in Mt. Holly, NJ - the Burlington County Prison Museum on several occasions, myself along with them, and has come up with some startling evidence; the old prison is extremely haunted! Well, when TAPS came there to investigate, with all of their staff and sophisticated equipment they came up with absolutely nothing! This tells me something.

Now, as for your items that you feel may be haunted - yes, it is quite possible that with some there may be an interactive human spirit connected, while with some others there may just be a residual haunting. I have also discovered that both can be with some artifacts.

I always state up front that I am not a psychic, but do have sensitivity with the use of a pendulum where as I can detect latent energy with an artifact, provided that there is any. I then sit down with one of our proven groups psychics to hands on evaluation. This is always the best way.

I can also work with good photographs of an artifact to determine if there is any energy connected; my psychic can also receive impressions from them as well.

If you have one that is specific in what you may have experienced, send me a photograph of it and I will be happy to check it out for you. Please do not tell me anything about it as to where it was from or anything else that you may know about it.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast