Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

My New Website

Article about: Whether or not you are into this type of thing or not, please show a little respect for another collector with an alternative view. Make constructive and objective comments and if you don't

?

Whether or not you are into this type of thing or not, please show a little respect for another collector with an alternative view.
    Make constructive and objective comments and if you don't necessarily believe in the paranormal at least let others who wish to discuss these things do so without any rudeness and refrain from commenting.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by oradour View Post
    Sir, the whole thing smells of fruit cake !
    Unbelievable ! Steve.
    Steve, might I respectfully suggest that you do a bit of reading on the subject, and you may be able to have a better understanding of the subject.

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Whether or not you are into this type of thing or not, please show a little respect for another collector with an alternative view.
    Make constructive and objective comments and if you don't necessarily believe in the paranormal at least let others who wish to discuss these things do so without any rudeness and refrain from commenting.
    Adrian, thank you for your interveining, it proves that you are the bigger person.

There is supposed to be a Buddhist belief in "a permanency of records in the Akasa" and "the potential capacity of man to read the same." it was written about by Alfred Percy Sinnett, in his book Esoteric Buddhism (1884).

See: Akashic records
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

?

Vestae please clear your Private message storage,

Pat

I checked out the officer's photograph and the tunic and found that there is strong energy coming from both. Please keep in mind that I am not psychic, but from my experience and sensitivity I knew that there would be strong energy coming from the officer's photograph, and I believe that he is still connected to his tunic. As soon as our psychic returns I will send her the photographs for a detailed evaluation. This will take a few weeks as she is extremely busy traveling and should return sometime in April. Will definitely let you know the detailed results. Thanks for sending the photographs.
    Many thanks Richard,

I have this tunic since 2 year now, and I had many problems since this period... ( Love, Family, Job and Health ) not a good residuel energy for sure...

I dont know if it's this tunic or not, but same period...

I found this item with pic onwer in Normandy, the tunic is just restored, I have no more information...

I wait with a real curiosity the final result... and if this item is very harmful, have you a solution ?

Thank you again !
    Sebastian.

Send it to me. I'll take a chance on it.

Doug

Quote by S.Vestae View Post
    Many thanks Richard,

I have this tunic since 2 year now, and I had many problems since this period... ( Love, Family, Job and Health ) not a good residuel energy for sure...

I dont know if it's this tunic or not, but same period...

I found this item with pic onwer in Normandy, the tunic is just restored, I have no more information...

I wait with a real curiosity the final result... and if this item is very harmful, have you a solution ?

Thank you again !
    Sebastian.

Quote by Richard Kimmel View Post
    Firstly, I don't engage in the use of "slang" military or otherwise and secondly, I thought his comment was inappropriate to begin with. I was always taught that if you don't have anything constructive to say, say nothing.
    Fubar, though slang, is commonly used throughout ones military service and is commonly known amongst the nation. I was just shocked you didn't know the meaning. As for it being inappropriate, I didn't know that was the intent of the original poster and apologize for bring it back up if it was so...my apologizes.

Quote by douglas2496 View Post
    Send it to me. I'll take a chance on it.

Doug
    Bravo...and if it continues to cause problems I will gladly take it off your hands. I've always liked that tunic and I seem to remember the number to a organization which deals with such matters.

Found it!
    image.jpg
    This post is NOT meant to be offensive so please don't interrupt[aka interpret] it as such. Didn't want to change it as Wagriff seems to like that typo as do I. Besides, it kind of works!
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 03-25-2014 at 11:40 PM.

"interrupt it as such"? Great typo! lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast