Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

My New Website

Article about: Whether or not you are into this type of thing or not, please show a little respect for another collector with an alternative view. Make constructive and objective comments and if you don't

An interesting book on the subject was:

The Occult Roots of Nazism: Secret Aryan Cults and Their Influence on Nazi Ideology: The Ariosophists of Austria and Germany, 1890–1935. Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke. 1985.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Quote by Adrian View Post
    It may not be the subject for everyone and no doubt can polarize opinion but as long as the topic can be discussed objectively by those who are interested or curious then it should stay until such time as it delves beyond the realms of fantasy.

Don't forget the Nazis invested quite heavily in mysticism, the occult and the paranormal so this isn't so very far away. As long as the contributions are fair then the topic should remain on course. It will however devolve rapidly by members replies that are purposely designed to be devisive so in that case, don't post.

I will however suggest that 'psychic evaluations' should be carried out in private between only those involved as this perhaps could draw unwarranted criticism and would ask Mr Kimmel to respect this.
    Thank you Adrian, I agree 100%.

Just a quick response to those who feel their a bit skeptical; once you experience an paranormal event your skepticism will no longer be a factor. For me to attempt to change ones outlook would be foolish, as it is a change that you would have to make for yourself. I can simply present the facts as I perceive them to be and based on personal experience and paranormal encounters; both with artifacts and with actual physical encounters on location investigations with my daughter's group The New Jersey Ghost Organization. I have come to the conclusion that a "skeptic" is simply a closet believer. Keep the faith.

?

The link between the Thule-Gesselschaft and the NSDAP is tenuous at best. Hitler himself had very little interest in paranormal or esoteric matters, although Himmler is well known to have done some research into the mythic origins of the 'Aryan Race.' That said, the mysticism of the Nazi Party is, in my opinion, vastly exaggerated.

Richard, I would like to know in your opinon how long does a person need to have had a connection with an object to for the object to retain some "record" of that connection? How long would the "record" for want of a better word of a past connection with a person be retained by an object? Is the "record" overwritten by subsequent connections with other people? Thanks in advance.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Discussing how Nazis believed in the occult fair enough, that's an historical question..summed up well by Erno...but this is not about that.."I have come to the conclusion that a "skeptic" is simply a closet believer" sorry mate but that is ridiculous.."facts as I perceive them", are they "facts" just because you perceive them.....everyone let it go after Adrian said his piece,and im only replying because of your skeptic remark... but dont misrepresent the views of others who dont believe you see ghosts...if you want "faith" good for you..but i am in no way a believer in any of this stuff,closet or not..have a nice day

Sorry, but my remark was not intended to offend anyone, just stated it from past experience when taking a skeptic on one of our investigations; they have always come away a believer. If you or anyone resides here in New Jersey, you are welcome to come along.

I have seen a physical ghost when I was 9 with the neighbor child, and wrote of this other experience to see if others would contact me over the address I lived in in Upstate NY
    Kingston, New York, Ghost Sightings

they are 100 % real, I only share my experiences to see if others experience what I have. I was very sensitive to this stuff till 24 and then it stopped. Although I can sometimes guess what color my kid will pick in Uno before he says it and strange quirky things.

Iam by all means NOT INTO ESOTERIC nonsense, wicca, crystals anything. Iam a guy who drinks beer and looks at womens legs. I can assure you 100% the paranormal is real though.

This Hitler rock and so, nah, sorry Richard. I do believe this stuff is full of bad ju ju though.

This is a book that I recently found in my library; very interesting indeed, considering.
    NAZI SEANCE BOOK.jpgNAZI SEANCE BOOK X.jpg

Quote by Richard Kimmel View Post
    Sorry, but my remark was not intended to offend anyone, just stated it from past experience when taking a skeptic on one of our investigations; they have always come away a believer. If you or anyone resides here in New Jersey, you are welcome to come along.
    I would think this would be the result of the human imagination. Without having the correct devices(not ghost hunting gear) I'm sure I could "trick" myself into believing anything; as I said the mind is a powerful thing. But when one looks at any well documented ghostly event science has always proven a reasonable explanation. On the flip side of that, the "believers" have never been able to prove ghost exist with real scientific evidence....so who's in the closet here? I'm not saying ghost don't exist or there is no God, all I am saying is no definitive proof has come forth at this time proving there are. The tricks of the dark, camera/video, mind etc. are far from anything conclusive for a "believers" defense and changing peoples minds because of such is purely a magic trick.
    In addition I will admit I do believe many people who come forward claiming to have seen a ghost truly believe so and did see "something". However, my belief is the "ghost" wasn't a ghost at all but rather something that can be explained by science. If all the events were indeed ghost, and with all the advances in science one would think by now we could prove they really do exist!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast