Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

My New Website

Article about: Whether or not you are into this type of thing or not, please show a little respect for another collector with an alternative view. Make constructive and objective comments and if you don't

Quote by munster View Post
    I have seen a physical ghost when I was 9 with the neighbor child, and wrote of this other experience to see if others would contact me over the address I lived in in Upstate NY
    Kingston, New York, Ghost Sightings

they are 100 % real, I only share my experiences to see if others experience what I have. I was very sensitive to this stuff till 24 and then it stopped. Although I can sometimes guess what color my kid will pick in Uno before he says it and strange quirky things.

Iam by all means NOT INTO ESOTERIC nonsense, wicca, crystals anything. Iam a guy who drinks beer and looks at womens legs. I can assure you 100% the paranormal is real though.

This Hitler rock and so, nah, sorry Richard. I do believe this stuff is full of bad ju ju though.
    I know this must have been an interesting experience for you, and thank you for sharing it munster.

Myself, a few years back while visiting my brother with my family in Long Beach, CA. I had the experience, while visiting the Queen Mary, aka "The Gray Ghost" of WWII, of walking into a residual haunting on the bow of the ship near looking toward the one gun mount that is still there. I was taking video at the time as I was walking toward the gun mount, when all of a sudden a swarm of bees just appeared. Swarming around me, I attempted to wave them away with one hand, not realizing that my camera was still running. The strange thing was that I could hear them, but could not touch them, nor they me. Afterward I approached one of the ships officers to tell them that they may have a bee problem at that location; his response to me was that there was no problem, that they searched that entire area many times and could find no evidence of bee hives. He continued, that this experience I had appeared randomly and to others as well. That it was one of the haunting situations aboard the ship, that it was a residual haunting that I had walked into. At the time my son was motioning to me to hurry up and his vioice was very muffled, which is typical in a residual haunting. I have this evidence recorded on video.

Keep in mind that the Queen Mary has been proven to be an extremely haunted ship.Gray Ghost.jpg

I find these topics very interesting in fiction, like in the classic show The Twilight Zone, but I know that I can never in the real world believe in anything that isn't backed up by evidence. I have seen and heard strange things, but as an atheist and a skeptic I know that they we're the product of my head and high stress, nothing more. Still I respect your work Richard and it's nice to have you here on the forum. I am interested in reading your book: WWII Ghosts: Artifacts Can Talk, just to see what it is like.

Richard, you have to see how it would be hard for a logical thinker to believe in "bee" ghost...right?

"Keep in mind that the Queen Mary has been proven to be an extremely haunted ship."-Richard

Richard, is there actual evidence of this or is this just the belief of the ghost hunting community?

Quote by StefanM View Post
    Richard, I would like to know in your opinon how long does a person need to have had a connection with an object to for the object to retain some "record" of that connection? How long would the "record" for want of a better word of a past connection with a person be retained by an object? Is the "record" overwritten by subsequent connections with other people? Thanks in advance.
    This is a semi-difficult question to answer; however, it does not relate to the length of time but more so to the relationship that the individual had with the object, how attached they were with it. There are many times that an object itself is not retaining the "record" but the human spirit has chosen not to cross over and is still with it. For an object to record a situation (record) is limited to the type of object, but the atmospheric conditions at the time, and in some instances the trauma surrounding the situation, i.e. battle field conditions during wartime, or in civilian life, a murder taking place. Most people tend to confuse an interactive human spirit with the images appearing in a residual haunting; these images are what is considered as "ghosts". You can interact with a human spirit, but not with a ghost.

I hope that this answers your question, but if not, might I respectfully suggest that you pick up a copy of my book "WWII Ghosts-Artifacts Can Talk"

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    I find these topics very interesting in fiction, like in the classic show The Twilight Zone, but I know that I can never in the real world believe in anything that isn't backed up by evidence. I have seen and heard strange things, but as an atheist and a skeptic I know that they we're the product of my head and high stress, nothing more. Still I respect your work Richard and it's nice to have you here on the forum. I am interested in reading your book: WWII Ghosts: Artifacts Can Talk, just to see what it is like.
    Thank you, I appreciate your comment. My book is available via Amazon or most major book outlets.

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Richard, you have to see how it would be hard for a logical thinker to believe in "bee" ghost...right?

"Keep in mind that the Queen Mary has been proven to be an extremely haunted ship."-Richard

Richard, is there actual evidence of this or is this just the belief of the ghost hunting community?
    Please keep in mind that the word "ghost" is what these images in a residual haunting ar referred to as; simply due to the fact that you cannot interact with them. However, there are interactive human spirits aboard the Q.M.

Quote by Richard Kimmel View Post
    Please keep in mind that the word "ghost" is what these images in a residual haunting ar referred to as; simply due to the fact that you cannot interact with them. However, there are interactive human spirits aboard the Q.M.
    I understand. What I'm interested in is can it be proven, regardless of interaction, that a spirit or ghost or even ghost bees are aboard said ship? You stated in your prior post that "the Queen Mary has been proven to be an extremely haunted ship." I'm very intrigued to see evidence that proves this as I would love to believe as you do! Usually when a "believer" makes a statement as such you get the runaround and no definitive answers.

I've refrained from posting until now because I don't generally like to challenge the fundamental beliefs of another for no good reason. If it does no harm, I am more than happy to respect your beliefs. It can certainly be a power for good.

That said, we are well into a debate now and I don't think anything I have to say will do any harm one way or the other. I think it is important to point out that humans as an intelligent species have an innate curiosity and questioning nature. We search for a 'why' when often there is no answer to find. Depending on your outlook, different people find their own explanations for the same events. Upon surviving a terrible crash one person might instinctively thank God, the other might immediately think of the Ford crash safety research team. The point is, you cannot ever really be objective when observing a potentially paranormal phenomena. If you believe in it, you will find the evidence to support your expectations. If you don't, you will understand your experience through the eye of science. Personally, I am a skeptic. There are too many cults, pseudo-religions, pseudo-sciences, and men walking around with billboards strapped to their backs proclaiming various impending items of interest - they certainly cannot all be correct, and for me the cornucopia of belief systems just shows me that humans are spectacularly good at convincing themselves of anything they are predisposed (for reasons geographic, sociological, psychological, etc etc) towards. As long as there is Man, there will be the 'paranormal'. It is, in my opinion, all a result of our evolved intelligence / self - awareness and the resulting questions that we pose about the nature of our own existence.

This is not meant as any personal attack on the views of any member here in the slightest, just my own personal views.

?

Quote by munster View Post
    Iam a guy who drinks beer and looks at womens legs.
    I hope it's safe to assume that they are still attached.

Richard is very interesting...please Gentlemans be cool with

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast