Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

My New Website

Article about: Whether or not you are into this type of thing or not, please show a little respect for another collector with an alternative view. Make constructive and objective comments and if you don't

Quote by bboywizard View Post
    If i post a helmet on here and 99 people say its fake, and 1 person says its real..who would you believe ...i have seen new members on here ridiculed for not listening to the "consensus" of a majority of knowledgeable members ...dont point to the one scientist who you believe gives you some hope,listen to the absolutely overwhelming majority that see all this as nonsense...The burden of proof, real proof is on YOU....i cant go around saying i had coffee last night with martians and its up to you to disprove this...any mental health professional would suggest treatment for those that see things that others dont,and those that hear, see or smell things that others dont... Psychic crackdown on the cards - new laws for mediums and tarot readers | UK news | The Observer
    I'm sory, but I cannot agree with your comparison of the paranormal to a helmet, nore of your assessment. The majority of the members posting on this topic in my opinion, no offense intended, have heard of the paranormal but that is as far as it goes.

Quote by Erno View Post
    Well, none have been proven to be real, so I won't believe it until that changes. To say that it's definitely not real would not be the case, but the evidence (or rather, lack thereof) points to that.
    Erno ... likened to any other profession, there are those who profess to be experts, who cannot, those who can and those who do. Many who profess to be have come before him who were really phonies, possibly just seeking publicity; this I can concur with you on.

"The majority of the members posting on this topic in my opinion, no offense intended, have heard of the paranormal but that is as far as it goes." Heard of the paranormal?? everybody has heard of the term,not sure what point your trying to make...everyone on this forum has seen a fake helmet,but not all know its fake..but most do
    Richard do you, have you, will you, charge money for any or all of your paranormal activity??

?

Quote by bboywizard View Post
    "The majority of the members posting on this topic in my opinion, no offense intended, have heard of the paranormal but that is as far as it goes." Heard of the paranormal?? everybody has heard of the term,not sure what point your trying to make...everyone on this forum has seen a fake helmet,but not all know its fake..but most do
    Richard do you, have you, will you, charge money for any or all of your paranormal activity??
    And with that the thread is closed.

I can see this becoming personal and the integrity of a member unfairly coming into conflict with the nay sayers.

If you believe or don't believe something, no-one will change your mind no matter which side of the fence you come down on.

Members can make their own minds up and if they have further questions I'm sure Richard will be happy to discuss via other means.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11