Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

my new years resolution

Article about: I've thought long and hard, and have decided on my New Year's resolution.... 1024x768. all the best and have a great new year ,james

Default Re: my new years resolution

4:41 PM Eastern Standard time. My resolution is to get back in shape, get better grades, and keep up reading 1 book per week (I started back in August, right now I'm about 4 books behind).

Corey

fingers crossed gunny, do you have any particular skills

Quote by col james View Post
    fingers crossed gunny, do you have any particular skills
    Nothing in particular mate, worked in mental health for 22 years but no social work degree etc, pretty good with spanners and lost count of the amount of bike engines i've rebuilt, also built a couple of chops!..

Stay in shape (round _is_ a shape), and don't make any more resolutions.

I's now Jan 1 here in Sydney and ( as usual ) I woke up with a stuffed back. So my resolution is to (try) to find a physio or device that can relieve the pain. ( I'm sure there's a lot out there who can empathise! )
    Cheers all,
    Dan

( oh, and it's NOT 'shagger's back' ...........I wish )
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Nothing in particular mate, worked in mental health for 22 years but no social work degree etc, pretty good with spanners and lost count of the amount of bike engines i've rebuilt, also built a couple of chops!..
    Good luck Gunny, I hope you find something soon mate. I know it's a bit hard finding work in the mother country right now but I'm sure something will come along soon.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Good luck Gunny, I hope you find something soon mate. I know it's a bit hard finding work in the mother country right now but I'm sure something will come along soon.
    Cheers Bruce!...

sounds like your a pretty handy bloke gunny ,i really hope you find that job all the best mate ,and dan i do sympathise as being 6ft 5 has its drawbacks ,but physio is the way forward it works a treat ,but and there's a but ,its only as good as the effort you put into it as i type im sitting on a pilate ball ,much more comfy than a chair and it keeps the back moving

Quote by Danmark View Post
    I's now Jan 1 here in Sydney and ( as usual ) I woke up with a stuffed back. So my resolution is to (try) to find a physio or device that can relieve the pain. ( I'm sure there's a lot out there who can empathise! )
    Cheers all,
    Dan

( oh, and it's NOT 'shagger's back' ...........I wish )
    Dan, check into an inversion chair or similar device. They do work.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

All the best for the new year and I hope all that you desire comes to you all.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast