Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Postings

Article about: Best wishes Richard..and a quick recovery for your wife. Family first Regards Larry

Default My Postings

HI guys... I did not know under which topic I should post this, so If you feel that it should be moved no problem.

I just wanted to let you all know that for the next couple of weeks or so my postings/responses will be very sopratic, as my wife is in the hospital awaiting heart surgery; most likely a tripple bypass and a possible heart valve replacement. I will be spending most of my time there with her. Will keep you informed as to progress. Thanks for your understanding.

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Isaiah 41:10
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Sorry to hear this Richard and I am sure all will be well soon.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

I hope all goes well Richard.. I wouldn't worry about this place for a few weeks get back when you ready..Hope your wife gets better real soon. Cheers Terry.

?

Prayers for your lady and you friend.

We will be thinking about you both Richard

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Sending out positive waves for your missus!...

I'm really sorry to hear of her illness. We're all thinking of you during this time and hope her recovery is a speedy one.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Warmest wishes for you both at this difficult time , My thoughts are with you both Richard. And wishing a speedy recovery for your wife.

My thoughts are with you and your wife, Wishing her a speedy recovery.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast