Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

My "SS" has offended people

Article about: Jag thought of it first!! Gentlemen, I give you the 1936 Jaguar SS 100.

Default Re: My "SS" has offended people

I see that you have removed my comment about certain people having a problem about anything written with a double "s" that resembles the famous "ss" german unit?? Don't you think that hating the double "s" just because the "ss" was a military unit is a bit far streched???? Please respond.

how stupid people can be.

?

Quote by pacpacbumbum View Post
    I see that you have removed my comment about certain people having a problem about anything written with a double "s" that resembles the famous "ss" german unit?? Don't you think that hating the double "s" just because the "ss" was a military unit is a bit far streched???? Please respond.
    If only the history of this period was as simplistic as you seem to think , please tread carefuly with any future comments !!!
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

I think your comment on whom you seemed to think was complaining about the SS logo was why your comment was deleted.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

mpw
    ?

Quote by stuka f View Post
    That is about the periode i got on two wheels (and a engine!).
    Suzuki also had a SS type I seem to remind.....?
    cheers
    |<ris
    Hi Kris.
    Not sure if suzuki had a ss but honda did! I started on two wheels in 74 so these all seem familiar to me too.

Mark.

9814.jpg

Your racist remark is why the post was removed. If you wish to remain here, behave and knock off the anti-Semetic garbage. We have no place for that here. We also have no room for people who have those attitudes. One more incident and you, like your post, will be removed.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by Paul E View Post
    If only the history of this period was as simplistic as you seem to think , please tread carefuly with any future comments !!!
    Our website is apolitical. Websites for the furtherance of a political agenda exist in such great numbers that those here who want to use the regalia as a political weapon can best pursue such an agenda elsewhere.
    Our website is devoted to objects from the past without celebrating the political goals of the epoch. We want to know about the artifacts and the people, without the exclusion of others for whatever reason.
    The latter undermines the purpose of this site and harms the interests of nearly all who post here, especially me....

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Your racist remark is why the post was removed. If you wish to remain here, behave and knock off the anti-Semetic garbage. We have no place for that here. We also have no room for people who have those attitudes. One more incident and you, like your post, will be removed.
    Thanks, Bob. Well done.

It is quite crass to assess, assume and assert that the appearance of words such as these assail and assault the sensibilities of assorted people.
    It would be far better lesson to learn to be more passive than stressed about it all
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

This thread has run it's course and is now closed.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast