Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

my thanks

Article about: i wish to make a xmas thank you to the forum as a whole,my short time as a member has been nothing but a absolute pleasure,ive learnt many things in many areas,and as a late comer to collect

Default Re: my thanks

Merry Christmas to all !
    Great forum !
    I wish we could do Christmas party :-)

Thanks George - same to you.........!

FWIW, I'm not an active member of any other forums,
    and from the things I've heard about some of them
    - excessive bickering etc - I won't likely be going
    anywhere else. This is my 'home'.

A Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
    to all WRF friends.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    A nice gesture George, I'm glad you have had a happy time here so far

Hear, hear!
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

?

A simple thank you goes a long way in an oft thankless world. Thank you George for taking the time, best of the season to you.

Quote by RichieC View Post
    Hear, hear!
    I thought it was spelled "Heer, Heer!" ?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Merry Christmas George
    Morris

?

So So True George and to everybody who has replied so far. You are all a great bunch of gentlemen here and I truly enjoy reading post and also getting to know you all . I do wish we all could meet at a Christmas Party because I would definitely be buying several round's and toasting you all. Many thanks to the Admin and the Mods on this site. It is a total pleasure to read and learn from such a broad range of people from different countries that are all such wonderful people!
    I wish you all a Merry Christmas and an AWESOME New Year!
    Once again Thank You All.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Great thread George and very well said, I myself would also like to add my sincere Christmas wishes to everyone (and their families) on WRF, I am also new to this site but feel that I have learned so much in the very short time I have been a member, such knowledgeable and friendly people, take care and and thank you all.
    Regards
    Kevin

I would like to add my thanks to George for starting this thread and to everyone one else for all the kind comments expressed. It makes it all worthwhile. It is a pleasure running the forum. Problems here are really few and far between and the tone of the forum is just what I wanted it to be when we set it up. A pleasant envoiroment to share common interests and information and get away from the cares of everyday life.

The forum contines to expand with new sub forums being added and I am sure this trend will continue in 2013. We are also attracting a lot of new members and forum traffic also continues to increase.

You guys are the forum and without that there would be nothing. So pour yourselves a congratulatory drink

We have several Christmas wishes threads ongoing, but I will add mine here. All the very best to all forum members for a very Happy Christmas and a Peaceful and Prosperous New Year!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

As another who is active on more than just this forum, I would also add that this is the most pleasant of them with the best atmosphere and friendliest membership.

Merry Xmas and good wishes to all for the new year.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast