Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

National Holiday this Sunday Feb 3

Article about: Strange how people celebrate a win outside of their home and in public and either loot of destroy property that doesnt belong to them.

Default National Holiday this Sunday Feb 3

Getting ready for another American National Holiday this Sunday,with the festive type food that goes with "THE SUPERBOWL" . Hot wings and snacks and then after the game I start my New years resolution of diet!

Lets here whats on your menu with food,,drink,,....maybe a few ladies and of course...what Superbowl Sunday is not complete without a BLOCK POOL

AND the use of FBs photo depicting how spicey the wings will be....Lets here it Gents!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Default Re: National Holiday this Sunday Feb 3

Molson Canadiens with a few shots of whiskey here and there!

Have a great time, Larry! I'll be at work.

Luke

I'm a Pittsburgh fan, but I must root for the Ravens. Can neve root for a west coast team!

Food will be whatever my mother-in-law makes. I have even told Mac n cheese is on the menu which is fantastic. I can eat Mac n cheese by the plate full.

?

I'll be enjoying the event from this side of the Atlantic Larry. Hope that you enjoy it!

Cheers,

Carl

Quote by helmetone View Post
    I'm a Pittsburgh fan, but I must root for the Ravens. Can neve root for a west coast team!

Food will be whatever my mother-in-law makes. I have even told Mac n cheese is on the menu which is fantastic. I can eat Mac n cheese by the plate full.
    Mac n cheese with corn dogs/ hot dogs.

Luke

I like the underdog in all circumstances so Im not a 49ers fan,,but in this instance,, I dont care who wins,,as long as I do because of the numbers on the block pool that has my name on it. The best seat at a football game is in your own house with no lines for beer the bathroom,,or the kitchen. Parking is not an issue either. I have a soft rubber brick to throw at the TV also if I dont like a call the Referee makes.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I like the underdog in all circumstances so Im not a 49ers fan,,but in this instance,, I dont care who wins,,as long as I do because of the numbers on the block pool that has my name on it. The best seat at a football game is in your own house with no lines for beer the bathroom,,or the kitchen. Parking is not an issue either. I have a soft rubber brick to throw at the TV also if I dont like a call the Referee makes.
    I usually wouldnt care since the steelers aren't in it. But my wife is friends with one of the players wives so if the Ravens win there is a good chance I might actually get to touch a Super Bowl ring (I hope!).

?

Beer 'n 'Dogs at the ready boys...?

Rocking it out in Baltimore! Not really. Going to bed. 0500 comes fast. Congrats to Super Bowl Champs Baltimore Ravens!

Oh and Baltimore please don't burn the city down, but all drug dealers please feel free to murder one another. That would almost be as good as another Super Bowl win.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast