Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Nazi shock at Welsh flea market!

Article about: Guys as Ade has said Tom was banned for a number of reasons , his post here wasn't one of them !!

Default Re: Nazi shock at Welsh flea market!

Quote by Bond View Post
    What a load of bull, I have lived in Wales most of my life and I have never met or heard of any Neo Nazi groups in Wales or groups with a similar ideology.

I think your post is deeply offensive and is driven by the same sort of racist ideology you attribute to the Welsh. I will be raising this issue with the mods.
    pm'ed

I think now would be a good time to close this thread and move on.

KSH
    ?

I will just say this and nothing more: I sincerely hope that the rather tactless post by "talltom" in this thread was not the sole reason that he was banned from the forums - it must never ever become a human right not to be offended.

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.

Hi Kenneth, no it was not.

The reasons for his departure are much more serious than that. I will not elaborate further at this present time. But I will in due course. But I know the forum members wll be disgusted by it all.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

KSH
    ?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Kenneth, no it was not.

The reasons for his departure are much more serious than that. I will not elaborate futher at this present time. But I will in due course.

Cheers, Ade.
    Hi Ade,

Then I apologize for my assumption based on this thread.

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.

No worries Kenneth.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by KSH View Post
    I will just say this and nothing more: I sincerely hope that the rather tactless post by "talltom" in this thread was not the sole reason that he was banned from the forums - it must never ever become a human right not to be offended.

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.
    We exchanged pm's about the issue and it was put to bed, though I am not quite sure what the last part of your post means?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

KSH
    ?

Quote by Bond View Post
    We exchanged pm's about the issue and it was put to bed.
    Hi Jerry,

I understand - I was just surprised to see "talltom" banned all of a sudden and it was the only reason I could think of that could have caused it. The last part of my post would only make sense if my assumption was correct, something it was not.

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.

Hi Kenneth,

As far as I understand, he and I had sorted out our issues before he was banned for other forum infractions. I am (nearly) always sorry to see a member has been banned, but often it is because of issues most of us are not aware of and if the facts ever become known, there is always a good reason. I did not think his perceived insults to the Welsh were grounds for a banning, they just needed to be commented on and clarified or withdrawn.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

KSH
    ?

Quote by Bond View Post
    Hi Kenneth,

As far as I understand, he and I had sorted out our issues before he was banned for other forum infractions. I am (nearly) always sorry to see a member has been banned, but often it is because of issues most of us are not aware of and if the facts ever become known, there is always a good reason. I did not think his perceived insults to the Welsh were grounds for a banning, they just needed to be commented on and clarified or withdrawn.
    Hi Jerry,

You are entirely correct and therefore I have apologized for my unsubstantiated and circumstantial assumption made above.

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast