Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

A new eBay great!!!

Article about: Here is your chance to own a very special and unique piece of a bunker from hill 60.....

?

Default Re: A new eBay great!!!

Can you please send a link to the ebay auction ?

Quote by edelweiss123 View Post
    Here is your chance to own a very special and unique piece of a bunker from hill 60.....
    Whats next, Stealing WWI/WWII grave markers and making a profit? Diving to the USS Arizona to sell a old dead sailors dog tags? these items need to stay where they can rest in piece. God speed.

Quote by Major Tom View Post
    Whats next, Stealing WWI/WWII grave markers and making a profit? Diving to the USS Arizona to sell a old dead sailors dog tags? these items need to stay where they can rest in piece. God speed.
    these are from the same seller: Selling WW1 Memorials

It is indeed a sad way to make a bit of money, although, to be honest I cannot find myself offended by a pretty inconspicuous piece of concrete. A friend who went to Singapore brought me back a boxed chunk of the wall from Changi Prison. This was a souvenir sold in the prison museum! As I own such an item, I cannot really condemn the selling of it, although I find it a little uncomfortable that this guy clearly went over to Ypres with the express purpose of hunting for little bits like this to make profit on.

It takes a bit of faith to buy a rock that is said to have been from a certain location...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2