Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New Forum Update, and criticisms...here we go...already...

Article about: Keep up the good work Steve i think the glitches are being worked out over the next little while, hang in there! Regards, Finn

Thumbs down New Forum Update, and criticisms...here we go...already...

I am starting to see threads pop up about how the forum ***** and hating the new look. There is even talk of leaving by some...really??? Geeeeeesh.

Has anyone bothered to read the below that was clearly posted on the web page when you signed in.

"The forum is updated, but it takes time to tune it."

Criticism always seems to come fast and furious while praise and compliments are few and far between. What do you say we all give it a chance and wait for the final "tune up" before going off the deep end...then if the final product isn't acceptable, then voice constructive criticisms.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

Default Re: New Forum Update, and criticisms...here we go...already...

ummm, I agree I was just going to follow "The forum is updated, but it takes time to tune it." I have notice the other post, and have to say that volunteers have given us this site and maintain it, so we should all remember that, and understand that all things take time to adjust especially a Web design! Thanks to all you that are trying to make our forum better.

?

All in the forum area is just ajustible, but really to make a great looking - that will take a lot of time, due I will setup and tune it by myself. I did not buy at the moment the skins and another soft which will be replaced the old one, but will do that in nearest future. I'am just working on the forum to make it stable without any possibly errors, and to prevent loosing search engines indexations. So, please be patient
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Thanks Guys. Dimas is putting in a LOT of hard work into this. Patience is the key here. Better the forum is up with an unfamiliar look than down for days.....

Meanwhile, I will be away for the next 4 days at our biggest show of the year. Back Tuesday night.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks for the information and for all the hard work you guys do here. Ade, please take lots of photos of the show to share with us poor beggars who can't attend.

I like this new dark look.
    IMO it's nicer than the original.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

I know its nice to have a nice looking logo and site, but surely the main reason we joined this forum was the vast number of experienced and approachable experts that are not found on other sites, the amount of time and valuable advice that is given to its members should not be cast aside just because of a few teething problems, lets be a little patient and wait for the final outcome, im sure that all will be worth waiting for

so far so good Dimas keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll come up with something great in the end that you'll be proud of and we'll be pleased to be part of...

I like the new look. I know it is human nature to resist change, but I'm sure the new look (which ever one it may be) will grow on all of us. As been stated above, it will take time to tweak to perfection. I for one will hang in there until the admin folks get it the way they want in regardless. Good job Dimas. I appreciate all the hard work you and the others are putting into this. Ade...have fun and bring us some good photos!
    Jer

?

well im loving it so far i think its looking alot better & very up to date yes its going to take a little getting use to but that wont take long keep up the good work Dimas

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast