Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

New Gold club members discussion section

Article about: Dave, admitting it is a fetish is not the way to get it to remain on the forum mate, keep it quiet and exchange pm's on the subject is probably best. You could make socks out the of the lint

Dave, admitting it is a fetish is not the way to get it to remain on the forum mate, keep it quiet and exchange pm's on the subject is probably best.

You could make socks out the of the lint I excavate every day when I have my shower.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Could you possibly share some with me as I'm trying to make a WW1 slouch hat from lint. Any type will do Jerry navel or what ever.

?

So is a Gold Club member somebody who donates the $25 a year for membership. Or is there something else to that Club?

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Jerry as a a Lifetime Member do I get access and where is the forum located, I can't find it?

Doug, click on the WRF gold members section and when that opens the new discussion forum is right at the top of that page mate.

?

Ah ok thanks. That's where this Ashes thread is then?

Seems that there is no access if you chose the "lifetime member" above the gold member reference....

cheers
    |<ris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by DougB View Post
    Ah ok thanks. That's where this Ashes thread is then?
    That's the one mate.

I would assume that lifetime members should also be able to access the area. If not, I am sure that can and will be resolved.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Doug, click on the WRF gold members section and when that opens the new discussion forum is right at the top of that page mate.
    Here is a print screen of thise WRF discussion, showing the top top of the WRF forum page...I don't see any GMS to click on... correct me if I ama wrong!!
    |<ris
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast