Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

New to the hobby and the forum

Article about: by greatwhite Hi Slade and welcome to the best forum on the net, like yourself i am too a areospace QA inspector i deal with turbine blades and work to a tolerance of 0.001" these are o

?

Quote by greatwhite View Post
    Hi Slade and welcome to the best forum on the net,
    like yourself i am too a areospace QA inspector i deal with turbine blades and work to a tolerance of 0.001" these are overhauled and repaired anyway enough of that . Super collection you have there, the knowledge here is second to none and so many items covered too, enjoy.
    Steve
    Thanks Steve! I knew there had to be at least one other QC guy on here. The repair station I work for does Core Cowls, Fan Cowls, Inlet's, Thrust Reverser's and ect. I definitely seem to be in excellent company

?

Welcome and best wishes on fraud and fake free collectimg. If you need help on German helmets ever give me a buzz.

?

Welcome to the Forum! Lots of Members here to help out, and we look forward to seeing your "Stuff"

Dean O
    Canada

?

Quote by DougB View Post
    Welcome and best wishes on fraud and fake free collectimg. If you need help on German helmets ever give me a buzz.
    Thank you Doug! I will take you up on that as I am currently looking into Heer helmets. When I settle on one ill pm you for an opinion

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5