Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New member here

Article about: Im New here from California...intersting page and tons of knowledgeable people in here! I am about to do alot of research for the items i was lucky enough to inherhit recently. Not sure wher

Default New member here

Im New here from California...intersting page and tons of knowledgeable people in here! I am about to do alot of research for the items i was lucky enough to inherhit recently. Not sure where to start trying to get proper info regarding these historic pcs...took them to a local guy here and felt he was trying to steal them from me by offering 300$ for my whole boxful! Im looking forward to chatting in this sight to get some REAL feedback! CANT WAIT !

Default Re: New member here

Welcome!

Lets see the pics

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi, and welcome to the Forum.

Please post pics of individual items in the appropriate sections.
    You'll get a lot more replies that way.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Welcome to the forum.Lets have a look and see if we can help you out.Please post your items seperatly in the relevent sections of the forum with good clear pictures of the obverse and reverse so we can give you our best opinions.If it turns out that the guy was trying to "right royaly rip you off" you can go back later with your new found knowledge and offer him the empty box for $300!

?

Welcome to the forum.

The best advice would be to take good, clear, front and back photos of any medals, badges etc so we can see the details. Steer away from any artistic shots and give us plain, simple images to see. Authenticating and identifying pieces will be so much easier. Natural daylight is best, not flash photography.

There is a sub forum here somewhere which will suit all of your pieces so find the right one and post it there. That way, the right people will see it and be able to comment.

Enjoy your time here.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Welcome to the Forum!! Great people here from all over the world that are very helpful.

Welcome to the forum