Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

New WRF Members

Article about: Hi Rick, Welcome! Glad to see you here and look forward to your participation.

Default Re: New WRF Members

hi, welcome to the forum

Thanks

Danny

Hello all. I've just signed up and been pointed in this direction to introduce myself. My name is James, I'm 30 years old and I live and work on the Isle of Wight. I have only really just started collecting. I decided to join the forum because I got some really useful info on here that helped me make some decisions about my first purchase of a relic M35 helmet. I hope to make some friends here and get some good solid advice from some seasoned collectors to help me get my own collection going.

Hi, im sorry for introducing myself so late, because im already a member for a month now, so here it is.
    Just wanted to say hello, My name is Nuno and im new here.

Best regards
    Nuno

?

Welcome James there are collectors of all levels here ranging from the novice to those who are renowned experts in their field i'm sure you will enjoy it here ,

regards

Paul
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Thumbs up Re: New WRF Members

Hi guys

A big welcome to all the recent new members...

Greetz

Nick VR

i have just joined this site and thought best to say hi to all. i live in lowestoft england and my main area of interest is the stahlhelmbund.
    i have a fairly good collection to date and happy to share my knowledge and collection with you. i do not know everything as always learning.
    i did wonder where would it be best to post shb items on this forum? as its the era 1918-1935
    i must say what i have seen so far by browsing im very impressed and like the friendly atmosphere unlike some forums

best regards

chrisclark

Hi Chris, nice to see you here.

Not ideal I know, but I would place your items within the political uniforms and insignia forum. The stahlhelmbund is an interesting subject. I look forwards to seeing and learning more. I know the buckles forum has some content about the organisation.

Cheers, Ade.

thanks Ade

i will get posting soon with some nice shb items i promise

?

Hello All,

As my first message on the forum I would like to introduce myself a little. AdrianC invited me to join this forum so here I am

I am Rick, am 27 years old and am from The Netherlands. I started collection seriously about 5 years ago. The second world war has always interested me when I was younger but only 5 years ago I started collecting.

What do I collect? My favourties I collect are German papers (think of Wehrpasses, Photo Albums, Soldbuchs, Urkunden and all kinds of other papers) and Mothercrosses with the related papers. I also collect German Medals but those have no real priority. I have a bit of US, British and Dutch as well. Mainly I am interested in German paperwork and Mothercrosses. Also I started collection Lithuania related items but those are hard to find.

A link to my mothercross website: http://dasmutterkreuz.com/

Looking forward to read and post on this forum and have a nice time!

Cheers,
    Rick

Hi Rick, welcome to the forum!

Your website is nicely presented.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast