MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast

New WRF Members

Article about: Hi Rick, Welcome! Glad to see you here and look forward to your participation.

Hello Burt and welcome to the forum!
    I hope you are able to find what you are looking for here.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hello and thanks for your welcome

I'm not tuning the "Old Indian",I wish I could but still busy with tuning other things
    Have a great day.
    Cheers.

Burt

welcome aboard
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

PRE
    ?

Hello all,
    I am a new member from the west coast of the USA. I do not collect much in the way of militaria, but focus on foreign made/German captured firearms from WWII, and some pre-war Yugoslavian arms. I've also recently dipped my toes into the bayonet equivalent of the above described firearms. My research interests also run along the same lines.

While I enjoy shooting the rifles from that era, the vast majority of my shooting is done with contemporary firearms and weapons systems. Thank you for having me here, I look forward to learning from all of you and contributing where I'm able.

Best,
    Pat

Quote by PRE View Post
    Hello all,
    I am a new member from the west coast of the USA. I do not collect much in the way of militaria, but focus on foreign made/German captured firearms from WWII, and some pre-war Yugoslavian arms. I've also recently dipped my toes into the bayonet equivalent of the above described firearms. My research interests also run along the same lines.

While I enjoy shooting the rifles from that era, the vast majority of my shooting is done with contemporary firearms and weapons systems. Thank you for having me here, I look forward to learning from all of you and contributing where I'm able.

Best,
    Pat
    Welcome Pat!
    Glad to have you aboard.
    We do have a few rules here as far as posting, I suggest you spend some time reading the "stickys" in your area of interest.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

PRE
    ?

Will do, thank you-
    Pat

Hello everyone,

I am a collector of almost everything associated with ww2. Especially german gear and medals. I am from the netherland and i have been collecting for the past 4 years. I collect my stuff from markets aswell as finding them myself with metal detecting. I am sure i can learn a lot on this forum an hopefully i can help someone out aswell.

Kind regards

Welcome aboard .
    We look forward to seeing your collection.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

Yes, welcome. A great forum to share and learn. And we are even fun every now and then!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Hi All,
    Thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Bill and I've joined the forum as I'm hoping you might be able to help me out with collecting a good display piece of any Luftwaffe type aircraft. I'm an aircraft engineer working modern types but have spent many years in the warbirds restoration community where I've collected the odd small piece of British aircraft but as yet cannot find a nice piece of German machinery. If anyone can give me any advice or tips I'd be grateful. Anything Luftwaffe related is a passion for me.
    Best wishes to all,
    Bill

Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 ... LastLast