MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast

New WRF Members

Article about: Hi Rick, Welcome! Glad to see you here and look forward to your participation.

Hello there,

I am new here as well and want to say thanks for this amazing research source. I started collecting 6 months ago. We recently followed our family history and found some interesting information.
    What happens in the past is horrible but this is a nice base to show respect to the brave soldiers on every side who just did what they have been told to do. My collection is actually pretty small at the moment but I guess everywone starts at one point. Just have a book from Herman Göring "Werk und Mensch" , K98 Bajo, Luftwaffe Dagger and Kriegsmarine Dagger. I hope a few things will follow.

They way I found this forum? Well I was looking to compare some Items and your forum saved me lots of money ( someone offered me SS dagger that turned out to be a fake )

Thanks!!! Looking forward for nice conversations and lots of new information

MAP
    ?

Welcome. Every collection starts with the first step. And from the looks of it, you have started off on the right foot.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

[QUOTE=Piccolo02;1749705]"Hello there,
    I am new here as well and want to say thanks for this amazing research source. "

Welcome to the forum.
    Last edited by Chopperman; 06-26-2017 at 03:08 AM.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Hello from another newcomer.
    I registered here several weeks ago and have been doing a lot of reading here. This is a very interesting hobby and this forum is a treasure trove of knowledge.
    I am not a digger or a collector, although I do have a bunch of assorted badges, patches and the like that have either been given to me over the years or that I have purchased.
    I will post some pics requesting information on these later on.
    A quick question: Is there anything that the fakers do not fake? It seems almost as if for every genuine item (no matter what it is) there is a counterfeit counterpart. It's great then that a forum such as this has so many wise and knowledgeable members!

Cheers

?

Well Gent's ,
    Welcome to a fantastic site with a vast amount of knowledge that is shared by many members that have been collecting before most of us were born,
    One main rule here is to show your appreciation for the education and help received. A simple "Thank You" will go a long way.
    Enjoy your stay and if by chance this site saved you $$$$$. Put some in the pot and become a member

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Thanks for the welcome Phil.
    It's a great community here. I'll be sure to thank all those who assist me as time goes on.
    Cheers

I first tried my hand at collecting German items in the early 80's and got burnt many times as there was nothing back then like the breadth of knowledge that can be found on this forum. This time around i restarted in 2008 and haven't looked back.

If i knew then what i do now .........Wow!!!

Welcome aboard!
    Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

CBH
    ?

Stah to answer your question, if it has a Swastika on it someone is faking it.

If it's SS the fakes outnumber the genuine item 10/1.

Happy Collecting.

?

Thanks Chris and Dan,

I can only imagine how difficult it would be without access to all the information that is available here. It's a great community.

Quote by stah View Post
    Thanks Chris and Dan,

I can only imagine how difficult it would be without access to all the information that is available here. It's a great community.
    A statement was never truer.

Never, in all my time surfing the internet, have I encountered such a cohesive and friendly community of individuals. I wonder if you feel as I did at the start, not knowing how I was in this hobby for so long without hearing or knowing about this site!

Welcome! Enjoy your stay here.

B.B.

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast