Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast

New WRF Members

Article about: Hi Rick, Welcome! Glad to see you here and look forward to your participation.

?

Default Re: New WRF Members

Hello all,

I've spent so much time reading here I thought I should probably register and contribute where I can.

?

I have only just found this introduction thread, but I will introduce myself anyway. My name is Adam I am 18 from Derbyshire in the UK and have a interest in WW2 and all things military, but have only recently started collecting militaria. I love this forum, everyone is very helpful and knowledgeable, I will help answer questions if I can and hope to be a WRF member soon and become more involved in the collecting community

Welcome guys
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Hello all!
    I'm new to this forum and after some beginner's mistakes, I'm looking to improve my knowledge in german militaria!i know it won't fall from the sky, i will make some research in this forum and read the more as i can by myself !

i'm looking for people in south belgium (or eslewhere) who can help me! i would like to see genuine german stuff: cloth, medals, daggers and everything from the german ww2 era...
    i need all kind of advises ! can someone tell me which books (the more reliable ones) i need to read, the place i need to go,websites,any ideas are welcome !
    The beginner needs a master !
    just send me a private message so we can talk about it !
    i speak french and try to do my best in english
    thanx for your help
    best regards
    Thai

Hello all, I had joined a while back but I never really introduced myself here.

I have roots in Europe but I am an American born & raised. I have a love of history from my parents and over the last few years have turned my collector habits towards WWI & WWII. I love to be the curator of these bits of history and in many years from now I shall pass it to the next warden to preserve.
    I feel I'm rescuing these items from time & the scalpers out there. My real interest is in helmets but I always end up with so much more.

I like the company of like minded collectors and rescuers of history here- happy hunting all!

-Steve

Hello all and thank you for the add.

My father recently passed away and I ended up with a fairly large collection of German WWII items.

I found this forum while searching for k98 bayonets.

I am hoping to learn a lot and also I hope to sooner or later be able to contribute too.

Thanks again.

Welcome all new menbers ,the fun starts now.
    chris

Hello and welcome newbies!....

Welcome guys.

?

Hey everyone, welcome to our benevolent family! ..... come on in, take your shoes off, kick up your feet and enjoy all we have to offer!

Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 ... LastLast