Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Newly released War Movies.

Article about: I realize that this might not be the place to discuss War Movies but-I thought I would give a "Heads-Up" on the release of two War Movies that are not considered classic I guess be

?

Default Re: Newly released War Movies.

Valkyrie was done well, they did study history... Hope they make one about Fritz Kolbe - "George Wood" ... a book .. A spy at the heart of the third Reich

Quote by colt45 View Post
    Valkyrie was done well, they did study history... Hope they make one about Fritz Kolbe - "George Wood" ... a book .. A spy at the heart of the third Reich
    I would like to see a remake of: Decision Before Dawn-but ONLY if it is faithful with the original movie. The movie is based on the book: Dare Call It Treason by: Howe.

adamparkhurst
    ?

Quote by colt45 View Post
    I loved Valkyrie. Thought the performances were great, and the tension was top-notch (despite the fact that I knew how it was going to end - and that they obviously would fail in their attack against Hitler).

I love how they really tried to make it authentic as possible...Has anyone seen the behind the scenes footage of the movie? It's pretty interesting stuff, to! You can find some of the clips on YouTube, like this clip about them filming where there characters were actually executed: YouTube - VALKYRIE Behind the Scenes Filming at Bendlerblock

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2