Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

No Respect!

Article about: Two Britons arrested at Auschwitz on suspicion of stealing items - Telegraph It may seem petty to some but i hope the Poles throw the book at them!..

The only camp i have visited was Dachau and that was 30 years back so I don't remember it being full of signs or being given a warning.

A night or two in the cells with a bucket for a toilet, wreaking of urine, sleeping on a plank bed with a dirty blanket and a wooden pillow whilst sharing with a couple of the local good old boys would have given them something never to be forgotten.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

People who are too immature (or ignorant) to ignore the nature of the site should simply not be allowed in...

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    The only camp i have visited was Dachau and that was 30 years back so I don't remember it being full of signs or being given a warning.
    I've been there 3 years ago and can't remember any signs nor warnings either.

?

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    A night or two in the cells with a bucket for a toilet, wreaking of urine, sleeping on a plank bed with a dirty blanket and a wooden pillow whilst sharing with a couple of the local good old boys would have given them something never to be forgotten.
    Yes torture sounds like a good way to punish them. Lets hope "the local good ol`boys" still have some schuma or ss rags in the closet to fit the punishment of two children.

i cant believe some one stole the main sign and cut it in 3 pieces now they should of got 5 years as your cant replace stuff like that

the kids should of got held in police cells for a couple of days would of done them the world of good

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Yes torture sounds like a good way to punish them. Lets hope "the local good ol`boys" still have some schuma or ss rags in the closet to fit the punishment of two children.
    I was not thinking of torture, just more of the typical conditions of police cells, or how they used to be.
    Last edited by Jerry B; 06-26-2015 at 04:37 PM.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2