Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Not Been Active

Article about: I must apologize for not being active for the past few weeks as we were in the process of making a move to our new home. Still trying go sort things out, up to our eyeballs in boxes. It's am

Default Not Been Active

I must apologize for not being active for the past few weeks as we were in the process of making a move to our new home. Still trying go sort things out, up to our eyeballs in boxes. It's amazing how much one accumulates over the years. The only thing, militaria wise, that I did was this Sunday past was to attend a local, monthly show. I renewed my membership as it's been about eight or so years since I was an active member and will be setting up each month now. I believe that I mentioned this show in one of my previous postings however, here is the information again:

JERSEY SHORE ANTIQUE ARMS COLLECTORS CLUB

MILITARIA, FIREARMS AND SPORTING GOODS SHOWS

AmVets Post #2, Route 571, Jackson, NJ (1290 Toms River Rd - approximately 2.8 miles NW of Rt. 70 - past the main gate to Latehurst Naval Air Station)

Always the 4th Sunday of each month.

DATES: May 23, June 27, July 25, Aug 22, Sep 26, Oct 24, Nov 28, Dec 26

8 AM to Noon - Admission $4.00

For additional information call: Tom Holdsworth (President) 1-609-652-9493 (after 6 PM)

Default Re: Not Been Active

Welcome back. You state your moving....I hope it's out of Jersey! A good yard sale might be in order with all those boxes! Do you ever get to go to the Allentown gun shows? There are just mostly military collector shows in Jersey. Gun shows,ya have to go out of state. If ya get the chance,make a visit up to Post 12 in Somerville. Ron

Richard, Hope the move went well, I should be able to make it the 23rd of May. I'll look you up. I'll be the good looking guy John

Quote by johnhmcgary View Post
    Richard, Hope the move went well, I should be able to make it the 23rd of May. I'll look you up. I'll be the good looking guy John
    That will make us the only two good looking ones there.

Quote by packin9 View Post
    Welcome back. You state your moving....I hope it's out of Jersey! A good yard sale might be in order with all those boxes! Do you ever get to go to the Allentown gun shows? There are just mostly military collector shows in Jersey. Gun shows,ya have to go out of state. If ya get the chance,make a visit up to Post 12 in Somerville. Ron
    About twenty or so years ago I did go to the Allentown show (the big one). There was also a smaller one that was held a couple of times at one of the local motels but I can't recall the name of it.

Should I ever get up Somervill way I'll try to stop.

Hi,The one in Allentown is held at the farmers market. Been awhile for me too. Down here I get to go to several a year. For military stuff Union,NJ. has a show just about every month. One down the shore also.

Hi,The one in Allentown is held at the farmers market. Been awhile for me too. Down here I get to go to several a year. For military stuff Union,NJ. has a show just about every month. One down the shore also.
    HI ... the one down the shore that you mentioned I posted the details in my opening post of this thread and I recently started again going to the one in Union which is every other month. I have to get the dates for the remainder of this year. This move to our new home is driving me nuts as I can't locate where I packed some of my papers.

Meadowlands Militaria 1050 Jeannette Ave. Union,NJ.

May 22, 2010
    July 24
    Sept. 25
    Nov. 13

(just think about some of those boxes that won't get opened for another couple yrs. ) Ron

Meadowlands Militaria 1050 Jeannette Ave. Union,NJ.

May 22, 2010
    July 24
    Sept. 25
    Nov. 13

(just think about some of those boxes that won't get opened for another couple yrs. ) Ron
    Ron ... thanks for posting the dates.

More than welcome. Glad I was able to help.