Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Occupations?

Article about: Done all sorts over the years, toolmaker originally, the rest in no particular order, Dispatch rider, Gardener, Bin man, grave digger, building worker, shop worker, bar worker on a nudist be

Certainly some varied jobs there,sort of breaks stereotypes of us....I myself am a former Martial arts instructor/fighter and professional Breakdancer ...i still teach Breakdancing and get to travel and judge..my wife and i own and run a number of Dance studios

Ive always thought self defense lessons should be mandatory for females in school, much more useful than say RE.

I think Men should learn to respect Women more so there was no need for it Discipline is what is lacking in society,im not religious but i live life respecting others and have, (for want of a better term) Morals..One of the main things i get out of collecting military stuff is how easy it is for large groups to desensitize to hate,discrimination and kill their fellow human beings

Dishwasher,........ today!
    ;-)
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Wow finishing school through catholic education and in order to graduate from that school I need to pass RE and English.... Never mind math or any of my other subjects. I understand it's important-ish but it shouldnt be put ahead of math, history or geography (my other electives), I totally agree with that last sentence greatwhite

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    My Son saw your pictures this morning and shouted "Cars Daddy!", he loves that movie. He can't quite comprehend that you make those

A kid after my own heart.
    I have some small cars and trucks of my own. I try
    to collect the diecast version of any team I have done
    work for. After 27 years, I've got a few.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Full time student, part time retail slave. Im studying to get my bachelors in history and hope to open my own auction house in the next couple years (with an emphasis on putting through only quality militaria!).

mpw
    ?

Started at 16 as an overhead linesman for a power company (as in the song lineman for the county) and 39 years later am known as a trouble-man (hmmm, perhaps it should be troubled man after sticking with the same job for so long) which is dealing with all mains electricity problems on the distribution side.

Mark.

?

31 years as an Auto Electrician at Longbridge, Birmingham, England, sold up 6 years ago and moved, now assisting my good lady wife with her interior design company in China

?

Quote by mpw View Post
    Started at 16 as an overhead linesman for a power company (as in the song lineman for the county) and 39 years later am known as a trouble-man (hmmm, perhaps it should be troubled man after sticking with the same job for so long) which is dealing with all mains electricity problems on the distribution side.

Mark.
    Power is something I both fear and respect Mark I can only assume you are dealing with high tension power a good deal of the time not much room for error I deal alot with 460-600 VDC/VAC at times in my job and took a jolt last year in the elbow from a coil 340 VAC and it through me across the room a bit off an eye opener.

Regards Mark K

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast