Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Off to Berlin

Article about: I'm flying out to Berlin in a couple of hours, i'll be trawling the flea markets for goodies. See ya soon!...

Default Off to Berlin

I'm flying out to Berlin in a couple of hours, i'll be trawling the flea markets for goodies. See ya soon!...

Have a fantastic time Paul, you lucky bugger!

Enjoy your trip & happy hunting!

?

Thumbs up

Haven't been over in probably 10 yrs, but there used to be 3 or 4 flea markets in Berlin. And 2 in Frankfurt and a whole bunch of others scattered around. Then there is the 2 in Prague and at least one in Budepest and one close to the German border in france. And at least 2 in Italy.
    Used to have a hell of a lot of fun hitting flea markets around. We operated out of Baumholder and most were within driving distance, but some were weekend trips.
    Lots of fun!!!
    Sarge

have a great time, i would assume most of the goodies are long gone but you never know, i am planning a trip to Slovakia has anyone been there and anything to be had.

Excellent, I'm going in April so if you don't mind I'll be PM'ing you when your back for best places to trawl. Enjoy

Quote by jamie7d7 View Post
    Excellent, I'm going in April so if you don't mind I'll be PM'ing you when your back for best places to trawl. Enjoy
    No problems mate, i'm more than happy to share any info!...

?

I want pic's!! No Pic's!! No Proof it ever happened!!!!
    I hope you are having an awesome time Gunny!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Last edited by AZPhil; 01-25-2017 at 07:41 PM.

It is fun-Used to go to the flea market in Frankfurt lots of stull and yes you do occasionally find some cool collectables but even in Germany bargain prices on such stuff is generally a thing of the past. Also I found if you go into an antique shop if you are looking for Nazi items you will need to ask, I think because it is prohibited to display them-Good Luck!!

Quote by sargetom View Post
    It is fun-Used to go to the flea market in Frankfurt lots of stull and yes you do occasionally find some cool collectables but even in Germany bargain prices on such stuff is generally a thing of the past. Also I found if you go into an antique shop if you are looking for Nazi items you will need to ask, I think because it is prohibited to display them-Good Luck!!
    All TR items are legal to display as long as swastikas, SA and SS logos are covered!...