Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Official Design A T-Shirt Thread

Article about: by colletorww2 How about a simple design like this?: Perfect Nick

Default Re: Official Design A T-Shirt Thread

Quote by colletorww2 View Post
    How about a simple design like this?:
    Perfect

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Lots of good ideas coming up
    Attached Images Attached Images

AusRhiannon
    ?

Couldnt find what sort of setup that your using for the store, but this is one that I use and members can not only buy tshirts but mugs as well as bags, hats etc

Probably would be great for members here to use, because they can also design their own things as well as buy products from here

MilPlace

Just click down the bottom and you can make your own free store. Doesnt take long and easy to use. Im not spamming lol just a great idea I think

That is a bit too expensive, it is from 14-15 dollars for each shirt, i have seen stores that have shirts for 6 dollars.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

AusRhiannon
    ?

Quote by colletorww2 View Post
    That is a bit too expensive, it is from 14-15 dollars for each shirt, i have seen stores that have shirts for 6 dollars.
    Yes but think I have a markup of about 25% the sites not open properly as we are doing up more designs etc.

But they do everything for you and all you need to do is put up some designs. And most of those other stores who are cheap like that also want you to buy a few hundred at a time, which means someone needs to keep the shirts as well as send them out. The place Im using does it all for me.

I also love the idea of having mugs which are also great for prizes if you have any competions onsite as well as hats. All of these are things that most people use all the time.

But you can change the prices of all things there and just have the basic costs.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3