Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Oh the humanity...

Article about: And here it is

Default Re: Oh the humanity...

ok ok you big mouth... i dare you to UV test them... there is a pretty big chance you'll see a lot of things sparkling in there!!!

Eva never wore panties because everytime goering came over to visit they would mysteriously dissapear.

Quote by TrondK View Post
    People still buy from this Snyder?! He must be just as famous as the socalled "Pavel Nowak".
    maybe they are related !

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    ok ok you big mouth... i dare you to UV test them... there is a pretty big chance you'll see a lot of things sparkling in there!!!
    Like lots of little sperms with toothbrush moustaches?

Quote by LizardKing View Post
    Guys guys guys... Give me a hint about that Pavel Nowak dude!!! I've heard so many things about him but never the whole story!!!
    To answer your question, Pawel Nowak is a thief located in Poland, but he does travel quite extensively-easy to do when you have a fortune of stolen money available. He is All over the internet and has stolen money from Countless peoples. He uses Many different names and endless email addresses. His usual method of thievery is to surf the internet and anywhere else that he can find good genuine high quality items Photos, wherein he then Steals the photos and uses them as his own. He then posts the stolen photo of, say for example, a Himmler Honor Dagger, and offers it for a ridiculously low bargain price of, like, $2,000. Naive collectors, fearing to lose out on a Huge deal send him money and he is never heard from again. Of course, they never receive anything they have purchased from him, as he never actually Had the item at any time to Begin with. Polish Authorities are not exactly too concerned about doing anything about him and complaints to them generally go no where. If you do a search on his name here on the Forum, there is a list -or several-compiled of many of his names and email addresses he has used and on what websites(like Craigslist) but he constantly changes everything in his personal information in any case. He also has been known to troll Forums like this one here hunting for email addresses of members so that he can email them directly and offer them tremendous bargains. He has been around doing this for Many years now.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    To answer your question, Pawel Nowak is a thief located in Poland, but he does travel quite extensively-easy to do when you have a fortune of stolen money available. He is All over the internet and has stolen money from Countless peoples. He uses Many different names and endless email addresses. His usual method of thievery is to surf the internet and anywhere else that he can find good genuine high quality items Photos, wherein he then Steals the photos and uses them as his own. He then posts the stolen photo of, say for example, a Himmler Honor Dagger, and offers it for a ridiculously low bargain price of, like, $2,000. Naive collectors, fearing to lose out on a Huge deal send him money and he is never heard from again. Of course, they never receive anything they have purchased from him, as he never actually Had the item at any time to Begin with. Polish Authorities are not exactly too concerned about doing anything about him and complaints to them generally go no where. If you do a search on his name here on the Forum, there is a list -or several-compiled of many of his names and email addresses he has used and on what websites(like Craigslist) but he constantly changes everything in his personal information in any case. He also has been known to troll Forums like this one here hunting for email addresses of members so that he can email them directly and offer them tremendous bargains. He has been around doing this for Many years now.
    To add to what William has said, here is an entire thread dedicated to Nowak:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...l-nowak-18398/

Personally, I think Nowak has likely transitioned from 1 person to a network of con-artists. They may not even be working together and just use the name figuring it can be pinned back to Nowak if things go south...

So this is how you sell a rare German World War Two MINT MINT Hermann Goering SS PANZER Captain rank Combat Tunic & Pants for only $9499.99?
    Found this uniform on his website, OOooo my god... i love to browse through his website now and then, just to get a good laugh!
    Remember it is important to get good photos!
    Attached Images Attached Images

You would think at some point he would just retire and live in the caribbean somewhere lol

Quote by AIF View Post
    And here it is
    it is fake.in originals there is no circle round the swastiga

?

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    You would think at some point he would just retire and live in the caribbean somewhere lol
    Well if he comes to my part of the islands down there, i will for sure be waiting for him. And there is a good chance he will end up on the back of a milk carton, or in a future polish TV production of "Missing abroad". No kidding!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast