Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Oh the humanity...

Article about: And here it is

Default Re: Oh the humanity...

Pawel is a ghost...as far as I know, no one has ever actually seen this guy in person. Heck, he could be my next door neighbor, for all I would ever know....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    Everyone knows that Snyders Treasures is full of ****. Who the hell would buy this item and be conviced it's genuine?!?! Please tell me that this is an joke...

Attachment 510072
    If I remember correctly, I believe Snyder sold Hermann Göring's personal Furby and Hello Kitty lunch box last month.
    Regards,
    John

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Pawel is a ghost...as far as I know, no one has ever actually seen this guy in person. Heck, he could be my next door neighbor, for all I would ever know....
    My theory is and was - it is a well organized network of people - since one person would be easier to track as a group posting in multiple places and the same time.
    Also Pawel Nowak is a decent soccer player :-)

The funny thing with Snyder's Treasure Trove is the text he has at the first page of his site saying about all the guys calling him a crook... That made me think and ask about him! If it wasn't that i may have been fooled and gave him money! By placing this text makes himself a target for research!

AIF
    ?

Quote by relicz View Post
    If I remember correctly, I believe Snyder sold Hermann Göring's personal Furby and Hello Kitty lunch box last month.
    So you mean to tell me this is fake??!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I agree with Meyle77 - the 'PW syndicate' ( as it may well be an organised group ) is our own hobby's terrorists - instilling fear and loathing into the collecting world - fear into the newbies and loathing into the old hands - more than just an 'artful dodger' he/they are as damaging as any crime group of the past!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by AIF View Post
    So you mean to tell me this is fake??!!
    u made me laugh!!!

I'm sure Snyder would be able to find someone to convince this is a genuine item! And ofc. a COA will be given!!!!

?

Hmmm now Snyder can offer a COA on Hitlers durex , I wonder if that stands for 'Come Of Adolf ' I bet this one gets deleted

Am I the only one who noticed the Lt's name DC Watts that seems legit right? Maybe he was in an artillery BATTERY... not the 506 lol
    Also I never knew Albert Speer was a she? but I also talk to him all the time when I got to south America .... he authenticated my ALH guchies....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5