Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Oh where, Oh where has he gone?

Article about: Friends I'm posting this in the discussion area but if it has to be deleted, so be it. Remember playing "where's Waldo"? Well I'd like to play, WHERE's RENEBLACKY. 1/6 of my friend

Default Oh where, Oh where has he gone?

Friends

I'm posting this in the discussion area but if it has to be deleted, so be it.

Remember playing "where's Waldo"? Well I'd like to play, WHERE's RENEBLACKY. 1/6 of my friends is missing and I'm beginning to worry I look in my friends list and can only see a pale rider that has ridden into the sunset. That myterious gray figure once was Rene. Remember him? He was the guy with no less than 72-200 truck loads of uniforms, boots, helmets, and all other kinds of kit that he always shared. Rene was even pretty darn funny and a good conversationalist! Being from OZ, that's not much of a surprise! My kids have commented on my saddened disposition lately and are taking offense to me. (just kidding) Sorry to call you out Rene, but your brand of humor and camaraderie is missed! I hope whatever it was that made you leave will very soon pass and bring you back, friend!

I understand that adults have the right to be missing if they want to be, but I'm being selfish.

Green/Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Default Re: Oh where, Oh where has he gone?

Sometime you just need to take a brake.
    Good guy.
    chris

His "online light" is green at the moment...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    His "online light" is green at the moment...
    I did happen to notice that. He "liked" a post so I decided to have a chuckle and post this thread.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Folks come and go. I get sad when i realize that someone hasn't been for a while, too.

I will always be around, unless I lose my internet service for a long time. If it has been 3 months or so and I haven't been on, call the police...

?

We miss you Rene.....
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Indeed - I also noticed that Rene has not said much lately.
    Hope everyhing is ok.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Another who has gone missing lately is battery command post Rob, who I PM'd to ask if he was OK but never got a reply, I hope all is well with him and he will come back some time when he wants to.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Many of us are members of several forums at the same time and try to spread our allegiances around - sometimes we are commenting, sometimes just looking. I am also a member of GHW2 and WAF but mainly post here. GHW showcase so many excellent helmets that I feel a bit inadequate with the relics I collect and feel my contributions are not on par - and with WAF's 'reverse order' of posts I get a bit confused ( but then I'm easily confused )

When I travel on business I get out of the loop - maybe these 'absent friends' may be in the same situation?
    All the best, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Hi Dan, I am sure on the WAF that you can set the order of posts to suit you and have it newest at the top same as here or which ever way you prefer.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.