Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Old Escape from Colditz Game, with the rototiller

Article about: After seeing the thread about the Colditz Autographs, I remember I have this early version of the Game. It is interesting as the cards are in a small Red Cross Box, and it includes copies of

Quote by Paul D View Post
    Mine is still in the loft , spent a lot of time playing the game when it first came out , i was at Colditz 3 times last year with Tours, i never envisaged that when me and my school mates were huddled around the board every Tuesday night !!
    Still in the loft? With the Glider?
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Wow I remember the game also the series.In particular I remember when one of the POWs trys to get sent home by pretending to have gone mad. Sadly it unbalanced Him and He did go mad.It was quite a haunting and memorable episode and the actor did a convincing job.

?

If I remember right, the original issue of the game had wooden painted men.

Gary J.

[QUOTE=CampX;1160616]After seeing the thread about the Colditz Autographs, I remember I have this early version of the Game.
    It is interesting as the cards are in a small Red Cross Box, and it includes copies of the fake paper work used by Reid to escape.

Missing a few of the "men", maybe I can find them sometime in the future.

Dean O
    Ajax Canada

[QUOTE=Gary J;1160717]If I remember right, the original issue of the game had wooden painted men.

Gary J.

Quote by CampX View Post
    After seeing the thread about the Colditz Autographs, I remember I have this early version of the Game.
    It is interesting as the cards are in a small Red Cross Box, and it includes copies of the fake paper work used by Reid to escape.

Missing a few of the "men", maybe I can find them sometime in the future.

Dean O
    Ajax Canada
    They were indeed wooden on the one i owned!....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2