Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Operation citadel

Article about: Beware. This guy is sending false information on our forum. He goes by Andrew C. and states he has a credit union account in Portland Oregon! If he approaches you about buying anything from

Default Operation citadel

Beware. This guy is sending false information on our forum. He goes by Andrew C. and states he has a credit union account in Portland Oregon! If he approaches you about buying anything from him....please beware!! His IP is from Praque Czech Republic and I have reported him to the authorities! Do not send wire transfer or deposit to Christie D Brooks account. He also has another email listed under cdarrow23@gmail.com.
    Last edited by sam1chlt; 11-08-2011 at 11:53 PM.

Default re: Operation citadel

He is also under the this name: Connor Darrow <cdarrow23@gmail.com! I have contacted the authorities!

Default Re: Operation citadel

Please don't send money to this account. It is a fraud!!!
    Last edited by sam1chlt; 11-09-2011 at 02:21 AM.

I would add this seller tried to offer a Rohm dedication dagger on the forum which I regarded as far too cheap.

As a result I deleted the advert and asked for more pics to prove the dagger was actually in his posession. He asked for the ad to re-instated, which I did, and then no new pics were posted. So I then posted my concerns in public earlier this evening. Sam then contacted me to say he had sent money to him for another dagger not publicly offered on the forum.

Please read my guide to buying safely online:

Keeping safe when buying and selling online

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

These are the photos of the SS Dagger that he wanted $950 for!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

The price here should act as a big warning.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Don't be blinded by the thought of getting a bargain. You will get shafted and you will lose money. If in doubt - DON'T!!!!!!!

Please please please exercise a little COMMON SENSE!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

He may change his name and try to come back on this forum so please look at these photos carefully!!!

I am trying to keep this at the top!!!

?

It seems our doubts were well founded, and another indication that these scammers can use any deception to get your money, im inclined to believe it could even be Mr Nowak

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast