Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Operation citadel

Article about: Beware. This guy is sending false information on our forum. He goes by Andrew C. and states he has a credit union account in Portland Oregon! If he approaches you about buying anything from

Default Re: Operation citadel

Quote by davejb View Post
    It seems our doubts were well founded, and another indication that these scammers can use any deception to get your money, im inclined to believe it could even be Mr Nowak
    Not any names that I have seen our friendly Mr. Nowak operate under.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thats why a name change perhaps, but then again hes reading this right now so Mr whatever your name is, people are getting closer, and it wont be long until you have a nice little comfey 8x12 room with a nice little playmate to share your late nights with, 3 square meals a day and a yard to walk about in, wont that be nice

I hope so!

Sigh...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Quote by sam1chlt View Post
    These are the photos of the SS Dagger that he wanted $950 for!!
    Hmmm i remember discussing that one .Good work Guys.
    Phill

Quote by davejb View Post
    Thats why a name change perhaps, but then again hes reading this right now so Mr whatever your name is, people are getting closer, and it wont be long until you have a nice little comfey 8x12 room with a nice little playmate to share your late nights with, 3 square meals a day and a yard to walk about in, wont that be nice
    Especially when its your turn to play "Mummy"...

Unfortunately I have fallen foul of this sort of thing, on another forum, several other people had purchased items OK and on their advice I sent the payment, I might add, that the item, was not "too cheap", but what I did not know was that he had sold the item to several other members on the forum.I find in general that people in our hobby are genuine and honest and I've trusted people and never had a problem, but now I'm cautious and £350 poorer!
    Pete.

?

Thats scary... Not to long ago he was tryign to sell me a kriegsmaring torpedo stopwatch. I didint get it because I didint have the money but just aswell i didint!

cheer,s
    Pat

I looked to see how many previous posts he had made before trying to sell something - I do that every time I look in the for sale section, my reasoning is that Ade is pretty quick at catching out anyone not fair dinkum. The price was also a pretty big giveaway.

This guy had zero posts on the forum.

PLEASE don't "buy" from unknown quantities like this. People like him will go around sending PM's to people with offers of stuff at prices which are far too cheap. My advice is to ignore them and report them to me.

As soon as he made a post in public offering something too cheap I was on to him.

Not Novak. He is not the only scammer out there.

I will say this again. Read my thread on buying safely and always ask for extra pics of a specific part of the item, and at least that way you will know if they actually own it. This does not mean they will send it of course but at least you can eliminate the more obvious con men.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast