Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Operation citadel

Article about: Beware. This guy is sending false information on our forum. He goes by Andrew C. and states he has a credit union account in Portland Oregon! If he approaches you about buying anything from

Default Re: Operation citadel

Copy of the email I received with photos from operationcitadel! See below!

Hello Sam,

Here is the photos of the SS dagger included in the attachments.

This SS Dagger is not in mint condition, however I am not asking a fortune for it.

The blade shows no signs of sharpening or damage and has some surface aging in the metal. The handle is in great condition and is not cracked or damaged. The SS emblem and eagle are original to the dagger.

Scabbard has some paint wear and light pitting on the chrome tip and the bottom hilt.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Andrew

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 12:39 PM, Connor Darrow <cdarrow23@gmail.com> wrote:

I would be very interested in seeing photos of the daggers. Thanks

?

lol i'm glad i'm not that Andrew . it was good that you brought this up Sam. hopefully we can get this sorted out. it looks like the email was sent to conner too. i think hes innocent. what is the return email addy on the sender ??
    andrew

I have moved this thread here due to the impending changes coming to the sales section.

I would like to make it clear that Connor has nothing to do with this scam. He was simply sent the email solicitation too.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I want to say that I wish I had seen the warning about Andrew C, (opcitadel43) as I am one of his victims follow the link below over to WAF to my thread there
    Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    he also has some other usernames that are mentioned in replies to my thread there. This guy opcitadel43 was on line over there as late as last night .He has now been suspended from WAF.If anyone has his physical address please forward it along with any other info. to me I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Mike

Hi Mike, he also enlisted here as "SS#10120".

Originally he wanted to be known as "crystalnight38" along with a pic of Heydrich with a quote from the butcher... I and others found this very objectionable and I made him change his name, which he requested to be "SS#10120". He made two posts.

He is out of Prague in the Czech Republic.

Sorry you got ripped off. He is very cute and knows his way around.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

?

Here are some pictures of the 2 daggers he emailed to me (I added his username)to the pictures.

I have his bank account information and he is located in CA. I tracked his email via my header!

Bank account transfer information is below:

Account holder: Christi D Brooks
    Bank: First Technology Federal Credit Union
    Account number:3331556
    ABA Routing number: 321180379

www.firsttechfed.com

He burned me as well! Please feel free to post this bank information on any Indian or foreign web sites and I hope they get some money out of them!!!!

Sam

roydagger
    ?

Thanks guys you saved me an expensive lesson,
    i was set to buy a nskk chained dagger from Christi D Brooks then just had a hunch and googled the name and alas i found this thread thanks thanks thanks!!!!!!!! i emailed the fool and said yea i sent the money (but really didnt) now can i have a phone number and he obliged i called it blocked of course he picked up and i accused him of being a scammer and running your scams across state lines was a federal offense, i called him every name in the book here is the number im sure its a throw away but hey give him a call and let him know i scene somewhere in this thread someone got burned by him same old story wire money to an account in oregon
    503-928-7483

I posted this not to be an alarmist, but to make other new people aware of whats going on! I have bought allot of great stuff from members of this site and will continue to go that route. I am very glad this post has served its purpose and you didn't get burned!!

Merry Christmas!

Sam

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast