Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Osama bin Laden is dead!

Article about: funny how people just blindly believe anything the news tells people to, its also "funny" how a massive amount of people belive osama works for the CIA, (lookup Tim osman) its hard

?

Default Re: Osama bin Laden is dead!

Dont forget that he was killed a few hours after Hilter died as someone already mentioned.Also did anyone notice that the royal wedding took place the same day as Hitler and Eva were married in the bunker? It's an ancient pagan holiday. The royals are German too...they changed their name to Windsor to sound more anglo. I also agree it's fishy about the dump of bin laden's body in the drink. I think he's been dead for a long time already. henry Kisssinger's second,Steve Puchenick( spelling?) Came out and said osama had kidney problems and died a long time ago and that he was "on ice" and would be rolled out when politically needed. Who knows. If you want more info on this go to Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!.
    ~Dean
    Last edited by Dean; 05-07-2013 at 08:06 AM.

Quote by SteveR View Post
    The point some people are missing is that terrorism is not dead. There are morons that will continue to try to inflict damage on the western world simply because they have been taught that we are responsible for all of their problems.
    Vigilance is the key word.
    Vengance is always sweet, especially when those that would bring us harm think they are invincible.
    Our modern day warriors will find them and kill them.
    GOD IS GREAT
    Death to all that would bring harm to us. Now on with the battle.
    Steve Ray
    P.S. Osama is now shark and barracuda $hit
    Someone understand the real world.
    Thank you Steve.

Chris

?

As mentioned previously, please don't digress from the thread and start introducing any political/religious conotations as we all know how these threads end up.
    Please stick to the discussion about Bin Ladens death, the facts we know about it and don't take it elsewhere with rumours and gossip.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Guys, i think you are missing an important point here, for years the terrorists have been inducing fear into the normal mainstream of a population, that is their trade, now if Bin Laden is dead, there will be a fair amount of fear being generated amongst them for a change, no matter how or who they represent theirselves, that will be a normal reaction, if Bin Laden can be got to, whos next, that will be on their minds, martyrdom or not dead is dead, in this case fear is the key and now the boots on the other foot, provided the pressure is kept up and more operations produce the desired results with limited casualties to our troops.

dont believe it..fake news

Does anyone know how long it actually takes to get DNA testing completed
    from two parties ? The news said they had compared bin Laden's DNA
    with that of his deceased sister.

I gather from what has been 'reported', that he was killed and the body
    buried at sea within several hours from the time of the attack.

Do US Navy SEALs have air-moblie DNA lab facilities ?
    Regards,

Steve.

If Bin Laden is not dead, the world will soon hear from him. He and his cronies are just the latest chapter in the history of the world where death and destruction has been perpetuated in the name of their God. Although his death will not end terrorism against Western culture by Islamic fanatics, this event may be as Churchill said, the end of the begining.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

i have some spent .223 cases for sale...cant say definitely that they came from that action,,,LOL

?

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Does anyone know how long it actually takes to get DNA testing completed
    from two parties ? The news said they had compared bin Laden's DNA
    with that of his deceased sister.

I gather from what has been 'reported', that he was killed and the body
    buried at sea within several hours from the time of the attack.

Do US Navy SEALs have air-moblie DNA lab facilities ?
    I can't answer that but there does seem to be a rising chorus of opinion that the U.S. will have to provide some form of proof Bin Laden is actually dead. Reading reports on the news sites it appears there is photographic evidence but the White House is reluctant to release it at the moment for some reason. I have no idea how releasing the DNA results will help because to someone like me I wouldn't have a clue if it was right or wrong.
    I can't believe for one moment the U.S. Government would risk the reputation and credibility of the President to announce such a thing if there wasn't any truth behind it, however they will need to back it up.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

I fully agree with Bob, where are the denials, the video of him with dated newspapers etc, there certainly would be no delays in proving his still alive, his followers would be waiting for that confirmation

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast