Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Osama bin Laden is dead!

Article about: funny how people just blindly believe anything the news tells people to, its also "funny" how a massive amount of people belive osama works for the CIA, (lookup Tim osman) its hard

?

Default Re: Osama bin Laden is dead!

2 rounds to the side of the head means not much left of the other side. I hope they smooshed enough of it back together to recognize that sorry pig turd for a photo.
    I do not believe in silly conspiracy theories. If people want to thats OK with me.
    I do believe that the government is telling the truth about Osama. There would be no sane reason to lie. It would be found out soon enough.
    Some people just can't be happy. Me I have been hummin and dancing around all day.
    Steve Ray

Quote by SteveR View Post
    2 rounds to the side of the head means not much left of the other side. I hope they smooshed enough of it back together to recognize that sorry pig turd for a photo.
    I do not believe in silly conspiracy theories. If people want to thats OK with me.
    I do believe that the government is telling the truth about Osama. There would be no sane reason to lie. It would be found out soon enough.
    Some people just can't be happy. Me I have been hummin and dancing around all day.
    Steve Ray
    ......... !
    Regards,

Steve.

I apologize for creating a somewhat political thread guys. I love history and the news of his death is definately historical and something to celebrate.

Please keep in mind, however, that Osama bin Laden was as much of a Muslim as Benjamin Franklin was. He was responsible for the death of many Muslims and he is certainly not a good representative of the Muslim, or Arab world for that matter. Osama bin Laden was a rogue that used a religion to mask an ideology and a seperate agenda just as many others have throughout history.

I would also like to add that until it is proven that Osama is alive, he will be dead to the world and therefore dead for the history books.

?

You created a thread about a topical news item and it should be discussed as such. Discuss the operation that brought about his demise, discuss the facts around the story but keep any personal and controversial comments away from this forum.
    If it does go political/religious it will be closed and/or deleted so keep it on topic and keep the other aspects for the bar!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Osama Bin Laden death photo is fake - Broadcasting News - Digital Spy

Well the first pic of a 'dead Osama' that circulated on the news is fake for sure. Im curious if the US government will come with better pics.

Quote by Americanheadcharge View Post
    Osama Bin Laden death photo is fake - Broadcasting News - Digital Spy

Well the first pic of a 'dead Osama' that circulated on the news is fake for sure. Im curious if the US government will come with better pics.
    I agree that the man shown in the photograph is not Bin Laden. The source for the photograph is credited with Pakistani television. The only photographs taken of the body were by the US Military. As of this writing, these pictures have not been released. Even when they are released, there will always be those who wil doubt their validity. There is no reason at this point for the US Government to claim Bin Laden is dead unless he is. As I mentioned in my previous post, if he were alive, I am sure he would want to relay that fact ASAP to his fanatic followers.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I reckon that photograph is just a heavily photo-shopped version of the photograph on the left, if you look closely at certain aspects of it, such as his beard, teeth, ear etc you can see they more or less perfectly match the original photograph that was edited.

Thanks

Danny

Quote by GasMasksUK View Post
    I reckon that photograph is just a heavily photo-shopped version of the photograph on the left, if you look closely at certain aspects of it, such as his beard, teeth, ear etc you can see they more or less perfectly match the original photograph that was edited.

Thanks

Danny
    I agree with Danny. Pics are exactly the same.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Seals wear helmet cams. It will probably be years before we get to see him getting popped. Mayby never.
    There are folks that are exteremly squeamish about seeing some one shot to pieces. I can understand that. It can be nasty if you havn't experienced this kind of thing before.
    Me personally I could watch the operation over and over. I would love to edit the available film into a documentary. I would have a sanitized version for folks that can't handel the real thing and the adult version for folks that can.
    Oh well everbody loves air castles. I certainly am no different.
    Steve Ray

the fact that the photo is fakes makes me believe more that Bin Laden is alive

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast