Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Osama bin Laden is dead!

Article about: funny how people just blindly believe anything the news tells people to, its also "funny" how a massive amount of people belive osama works for the CIA, (lookup Tim osman) its hard

Default Re: Osama bin Laden is dead!

I have to agree with whoever said that if he is still alive, we will hear from him very soon. All it would take for him to humiliate the U.S. government would be for him to make a dated video of himself listing current news stories.

He sleeps with the fishes.

?

The photo that supposedly show his corpse is a fake image that has been on the internet for a couple of years. It is made up of two different people.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    The photo that supposedly show his corpse is a fake image that has been on the internet for a couple of years. It is made up of two different people.
    The source is also Pakistani TV. As no Pakistani's were involved in the raid(for obvious reasons), why would anyone think that the presence of this image proves he is still alive. One could take that position if the image eminated from the US Government but that is not the case. The only images taken were by agents of the US Government. To the best of my knowledge, that is yet to happen. The bastard is dead, which is long overdue.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

My gut feeling and reaction, bearing in mind what I said right at the beginning of this thread, is that he is dead!
    What is convincing me more of this, is the fact that, as yet, there have been no denials or statements etc to the contrary from either bin Laden OR Al-Qaieda (?spelling)
    If I was him, and I was still alive, my priority would be to post videos, issue statements etc, with appropriate date evidence etc to confirm that fact. As yet, as far as I am aware, none has materialised.

My 2 pennorth people.

Rgards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy
    Last edited by jimpy; 05-03-2011 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Grammar

Osama bin laden world hide and seek champion 2001-2011

Elton john is to record a tribute song for Osama ......sandals in the bin !!

I am happy to see him dead I did 3 tours to the sand box because of this *******

He's most certainly dead, there is no way the US Govt would have given such a definitive statement of death. Thank God we did not have a repeat of the disastrous Iranian rescue debacle in April/1980. Even with the mechanical failure of one Blackhawk, the mission was accomplished with no American casualties. Justice has been served hot. Now the evil-doers of the world will have to wonder if that knock at the door is their morning coffee or a 5.56 X 45 round with their name on it. A heartfelt thank you to all the nation's soldiers fighting this evil man's ideals.

Jay

Quote by operaman View Post
    He sleeps with the fishes.
    Correct. Proof released today......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast