Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ostlanddigger warning!!!!!

Article about: Evening everyone, After many weeks of thinking about this I feel its about time this guy was named and shamed in January I posted a thread asking if anybody knew where I could buy a tellermi

?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Ostlanddigger has just gone through an extremely unpleasant personal problem of very serious nature. He should not be ostracized until it is all sorted out.
    That's what i thought. I only know him as a good guy. It's always best to solve these matters via PM's and admins! Then take action. Maybe just delete the whole thread?

Cheers

I did email him directly myself, but I do not know if he still has internet access. If I hear back, I will be sure to let everyone know.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I have sent him a PM asking him to address the issues raised in this thread.

Until I hear from him, it is only fair to close the thread.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

We are now several months down the line and this situation is sadly still not resolved.

I have had no reply to my original PM to Maris and he has not been on the forum since the end of January.

I would ask any of his friends here to contact him and urge him to refund James in full. James has been patient in this matter.

I realise that personal problems in real life will always take precedence to collecting. But it only takes a few mins to do a refund via PayPal. But we are a close knit group here and I expect members to treat each other as family. So if anyone does speak to him, PLEASE urge him to issue a refund. I really would like to see this matter closed within the week.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2