Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 113 of 149 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1482

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking "did he fire six shots or only five?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow you head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?......

Let's try to keep this thread for what it was started to avoid the need for closing it.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

superb quote paul ,long before the uk gun bans came into force ,i can fondly remember firing my fathers sw .357 magnum ,it was a beutifull piece ,on the sad day my father handed it over at our local police station the duty officers eyes lit up ,i can only imagine what happened once we left ,he also owned a .44 black powder ,the kick on that was awesome as the gun before firing was horizontal after the shot it was pointing into the stratosphere

I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

I am not really a fan of small cars but this one looks like a lot of fun!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

nice little motor stefan,i bet with the induction kit it sounds great ,im also a huge fan of the OZ racing wheels thanks james

Quote by James C View Post
    nice little motor stefan,i bet with the induction kit it sounds great ,im also a huge fan of the OZ racing wheels thanks james
    ...it is incredibly noisy in the car as well without any sound deadening felt etc on the car.

I ordered the car new and it and was built at the old Ford racing rally team workshops in Boreham. The shell came straight off the Ka production line in Germany and everything else was built at Boreham to Group A5 regs, hence the major part of the original dashboard, front door trims and a couple of rear interior panels still in the car as per regs. I was invoiced and had to pay for the car through my local Ford dealer even though they never saw even a wheel nut from the car.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Not a huge fan of bronze's exept for thise one;
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Just got back from a nice afternoon with "April", one of our friend's beautiful horses.
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Cool

There is another hobby besides collecting militaria ????????????
    I began with an interest in the US Civil War about the time I started high school. There were several small/medium sized battles around where I was raised south of Kansas City.
    Then at the start of my senior yr I bought a K98k to hunt deer with and the WW 2 collection began. In about 1965 I began to pick up a few Viet Nam War items so when I went to the land of the pop-up shoot back targets I got into that hobby full time.
    I still collect all 3, but very little of the Civil War stuff because it is very hard to find an Expensive!
    Sarge