Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

Default Re: Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

I also like jphilip have a 1975 lotus elite car which i adore.i also collect antiques and i have a lovely cartier vintage watch ,and collect anything to do with cartier.my sport is f1 racing ,of course im following lotus this year

?

pickin mandolin & guitar, jan sessions

gunerfly
    ?

Does working at the artillery museum count...... I cant collect it, but i can rebuild it. Otherwise 4wding , nissan trials , camping etc...

I love anything to do with air cooled volkswagen's . I have over 450 models in my collection .
    I'm also an Assistant Explorer ( scout ) Leader & I'm an air rifle instructor .
    Last edited by Ash Riding; 03-24-2010 at 06:35 PM.

Quote by Ash Riding View Post
    I love anything to do with air cooled volkswagen's . I have over 450 models in my collection .
    hi ash, i also like air cooled stuff - i`ll try to get photos on here of my vw miniatures if i can find them and my vw 1300 i drive

Quote by oddball View Post
    hi ash, i also like air cooled stuff - i`ll try to get photos on here of my vw miniatures if i can find them and my vw 1300 i drive
    Hi oddball , are you going to the volksworld show this year ? & are you on volkszone forum ?

Quote by Ash Riding View Post
    Hi oddball , are you going to the volksworld show this year ? & are you on volkszone forum ?
    never been to a vw rally or on the forum- only had a computer 6mths so am not savvy to navigate much yet. used to have a 1600 vw variant, on my 4th beetle now.

?

Hi guys.

Apart from an interest in all things military, especially WW2 British and German, I have always had an interest in Roman and Viking warfare.
    My main hobby is collecting and building military models, plastic, resin and metal of whatever takes my eye at the time and in whatever scale.
    I also do wargaming, (Warhammer 40K with my sons).
    My other BIG interest is my motorbike, a Honda GoldWing GL1800

?

Like you jimpy i love anything military, collecting , modelling etc but i have been singing in a musical society for 17yrs and played a number of lead roles my two best roles have been playing God in a musical called Children of Eden and Bill Sykes in Oliver, two perfect roles for an ex copper! My other passion is fishing, nothing like a relaxing early summers morning with a mist over a slow moving river and hooking into a nice fish, oh dear, wheres my rod and reel.

Page 12 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 112 ... LastLast