MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 119 of 149 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1482

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

Repairing old game systems and radios.. I'm not very good at it, but it's something fun to poke with while I save up money for the next big thing, that, according to my mom "To waste my money on", and to my dad, to add into my museum.

Visiting Ye Olde Pubs... always puts a smile on my face... especially when it has a good pint of beer in it..

play video games for Pc , watch Japanes Animes, go with Friends in Discothec, Football Fan from 1.Fc Köln but for this time we have the badest Team ever and we are on latest table place I get bellyachr I heare again my team have play now a game ^^

?

I came across this older thread and wanted to share one of my other hobbies, wich is my pet snake.
    Since september last year I'm the proud owner of this beautiful Python Regius (or just Ball Python). His name is Gizmo and I got him as a little baby python, he was only 8 weeks old. He is a great pet with a friendly and gentle character and I handle him almost on a daily base. Accept for the days when he just ate or, as at this moment, he is in shed.
    I also show him a lot to my son (4) and daughter (2) to teach them that not all reptiles and snakes are bad or scary.

This is not my first pet snake. I had two ratsnakes, but I gave them a new home after the birth of my son. But last year, after 4 years without a pet snake, I decided the time was right to go find myself a new one. I don't regret it at all!

Enjoy the pictures.

Regards, Rik

P.S. Sorry for the two flipped pictures, I tried to change it but to no succes.
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

image.jpg

Aside from militaria i do athletics and video games (quite contradictory huh) . I have the record at my club for 100m and running long jump . For video games i play the likes of war thunder, pubg and games from the battlefield series.

A hobby which i gave up to make room for militaria was model making but i still keep my models around. As they are fitting for displays. I also do a fair amount of reading. Right now i am reading infantry attacks by Erwin Rommel

Quote by Jb4046 View Post
    A hobby which i gave up to make room for militaria was model making but i still keep my models around. As they are fitting for displays. I also do a fair amount of reading. Right now i am reading infantry attacks by Erwin Rommel
    Last summer, I built my first kit in nearly 30 years as a way to keep myself occupied without spending money on militaria.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

models are actually getting quite expensive. Well 1/35 models are . £40-60 for new tamiya sets

My latest collecting craze is "Crater Critters"...

These were little plastic toys that were inside packets of Kellogg's cereal boxes, circa 1968, in Australia.

Eight critters make the set, I have seven now, just needing "Kooky Critter" (Upsy Downsy) to complete my set.

"Kingly Critter (King)" is the hardest to get or so I'm told, and the most expensive, his Crown is normally broken or missing.

So, when two became available?... bottom pictures Green & Red.

Sorry about the dust in middle picture, and yes, I do need to get out more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crater_Critters
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

My 1945 Jeep Willys and My Bowtech Invasion Keep Me Occupied Outside the Militaria Arena.

0.jpg
    4.jpg
    3.jpg
    2.jpg
    zzzz.jpg
    h.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzz.jpg
    zzz.jpg
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Gee you have much bigger wombats over there than we have!