Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 126 of 149 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1482

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

Being a native Texan I love to BBQ. Smoked this brisket yesterday for Christmas Eve!
    Attached Images Attached Images

MAP
    ?

Nice smoke ring!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Just added another one to the collection.
    A 1/43 scale version of a Ferrari 360 that competed in the 2003
    24 hours of Daytona We built the trailer for the owner in 2002 and I am
    currently in the process of upgrading it for use in the American LeMans series.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

My biggest hobby outside of militaria collecting is cooking. right now i'm a line cook to help pay for college (and further my collection), but I also enjoy doing it at home. On Sunday I smoked a pork roast from a hog we butchered in October, rubbed it with a dry pork rub made out of brown suggar, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, and chili powder.With an injection of marinade made out of apple juice, vinegar, Worcestershire, syrup, and melted butter. The end result was absolutely fantastic. Sadly I didn't take any pictures of it to share.

[

Sorry I missed your reply MAP. Do you actually have this bike? Looks like one of this replica triumphs.

Andy

Quote by 08SMLE48 View Post
    Being a native Texan I love to BBQ. Smoked this brisket yesterday for Christmas Eve!
    Oh crap can't show the Wifey THIS FANTASTIC piece of meat!!!!

Love the food too.
    My 167kg don't lie....
    Took some pic's today of my railway related items.
    Railway's are always related to the military at some point....
    The loc is like 90 cm long, no working engine in it!
    I used to collect Marklin loc's by number, but sold it recently.
    The badge is French to a railway company, all sorts of employees used to carry one. ( luggage-boy, door men, etc...)
    A miniature of the train wagon which was used at the end of the war to sign the armistice, and used again during the II WW by the Germans to have the French signing their surrender.
    And a view of my Belgian, Wagons-Lits and Belgian Congo railway button's.
    The suit case is a miniature Louis Vuitton toy, dating from 1930' ties.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

MAP
    ?

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    Sorry I missed your reply MAP. Do you actually have this bike? Looks like one of this replica triumphs.

Andy
    Yes. I do. Need to bring it to the shop. A broken fuel pump or something.

It is a 500 cc single cylinder Royal Enfield
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I like that old locomotive.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

A couple of my models... the steam engine was built in the 1990's from a 19th century set of plans for an 0-4-0 Hunslet Quarry locomotive. It was built by Mr Eric Fisher, a retired steam engineer who originally worked for the Hunslet Engine Company. This type of engine was sometimes used on the narrow gauge lines in France during WW1... it is a static model built entirely from scratch, and is of steel construction. The racing car is a particular favourite of mine, and I put my Yugo M-56 smg behind it to give some idea of size. Click on images to enlarge.

Cheers,
    Steve

DSC00970.jpgDSC00971.jpgDSC00972.jpgDSC00977.jpgDSC00976.jpgDSC00975.JPGDSC00974.jpgDSC00973.jpg