Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 22 of 149 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

Default Re: Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Quote by sebfrench76 View Post
    As a Frog,i like snails,camembert and calvados,and women.
    I dislike soap,showers,perfume,and clean clothes.
    At last,it's what the world thinks i like/dislike.....
    now we know

tom

?

My other hobby is aquariums, but i recently had to stop because it took up too much time and money.

Red Sea Max Original - YouTube

Next to militaria I enjoy tugging wrenches on my ’69 Mach 1 Mustang. She's been a slow and steady restoration project that now sits at about 97% complete. If the clear weather holds I may take it out for a final run this weekend before it goes into hibernation . . . sort of. The tools will now come out and the winter weekend project will commence with refurbishing the front steering and suspension. While still original and in pretty good shape, it would benefit with some fresh tire rods, ball joints, etc. So that should bring it close to 100% complete, although car guys know that the work is never really finished on these old beasts!

Cheers,
    Tony
    Attached Images Attached Images
    All thoughts and opinions expressed are those of my own and should not be mistaken for medical and/or legal advice.

"Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Next to militaria I enjoy tugging wrenches on my ’69 Mach 1 Mustang. She's been a slow and steady restoration project that now sits at about 97% complete. If the clear weather holds I may take it out for a final run this weekend before it goes into hibernation . . . sort of. The tools will now come out and the winter weekend project will commence with refurbishing the front steering and suspension. While still original and in pretty good shape, it would benefit with some fresh tire rods, ball joints, etc. So that should bring it close to 100% complete, although car guys know that the work is never really finished on these old beasts!

Cheers,
    Tony
    tony thats a beast of a car a real beut
    thanks for sharing

tom

@Thekid: You've found Nemo! xD
    @A.J. Great looking ride!

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    I just love Antonio Gaudi and it's work like Sagrada Familia
    Me too, Chris! Some more photos when I was there;

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    I had an idea for a new thread some time ago but i just didn't find he time to get some pictures.
    Save those you have coz we will be needing them
    I'm interested!

Regards

Hehe, park Guell, very well. That's what my souvenir t-shirt is saying
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by Ingrid Patrouille View Post
    Me too, Chris! Some more photos when I was there;
    been there such a brilliant place very weird all the same though but still cool ill see if ive got any pics

tom

Quote by A.J. Zawadzki View Post
    Cheers,
    Tony
    Very nice ride Tony!
    I once had a white one and miss it dearly. I am currently restoring this one. I picked it up in 1982 for $30.00
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 22 of 149 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 72 122 ... LastLast