MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 36 of 149 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

Default Re: Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Quote by Andrew View Post
    rbnimis,
    you make some very cool thing's. i really like your work. i could use carving tools that size, but those are more art than tool even. but no doubt functional. very nice work.
    andrew
    Thank you Andrew, Chris and Ingrid!
    Bumping this one to the top again.
    This one is just over 2 inches, (5cm) long. It is hand ground and filed from tool steel with a 1/16th" threaded stainless rod to hold it together. The handle is made from water buffalo horn, ivory and brass.
    Ralph.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 0.JPG (210.2 KB, 25 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (115.3 KB, 21 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.JPG (222.8 KB, 21 views)
    • File Type: jpg 4.JPG (176.4 KB, 22 views)
    • File Type: jpg 5.JPG (149.3 KB, 19 views)
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

just amazing .

Another one for the display! Great work, Ralph.

Regards

Thank you Ingrid and Andrew.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Stunning mate
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Thanks Chris!

?

Another small hobby of mine is collecting photos of the late actress Gene Tierney. This is part of my collection consisting of studio stills and press photos. On some you can see the crop marks and the paint applied to the image to blot out the background. An early form of photoshop perhaps! The original press clippings are stuck to the back of many of them. You will also recognise Clark Gable, Humphrey Bogart and Dana Andrews in some of them.
    I have two autographed images, on the extreme left and right of the photo below.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Another small hobby of mine is collecting photos of the late actress Gene Tierney. This is part of my collection consisting of studio stills and press photos. On some you can see the crop marks and the paint applied to the image to blot out the background. An early form of photoshop perhaps! The original press clippings are stuck to the back of many of them. You will also recognise Clark Gable, Humphrey Bogart and Dana Andrews in some of them.
    I have two autographed images, on the extreme left and right of the photo below.
    She was a beautiful lady Adrian!
    Worthy of being collectable.
    Ralph.

Hi Chaps,

Well I have always been a keen climber/ mountaineer, here are a few photos of me in Scotland and BoliviaHuyuna potosi 200000ft.jpgTower ridge.jpgSouth post.jpgPetit verte.jpg

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Ahh! Gene... the face of perfection! High cheekbones, mesmerizing eyes and, and, and.... /sighs/
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 36 of 149 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 86 136 ... LastLast