Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 37 of 149 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

?

Default Re: Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

as well as Militaria I have been working on this little beauty, it was made by my father in law's company, and i am just finishing it off, we are using it for me, the Mrs and our little one to go on holiday later this year (and will replace my daily car too i think) , its pretty much fully kitted out now, just needs a chemical loo!

since the pics I have bought alloys, rear spoiler, checkered flooring and colour coded the whole thing! , its got a pop top, big awning, water tank, fridge, hob, 240v plugs, and two batterys which charge from the engine, rock and roll bed

my plans are for me and someone (maybe a friend or father) to go over to Jersey or eurupe camping and visit WW2 areas, Normandy, Germany etc

Nice camper!! I had a "split" original Westfalia in my collection air cooled vehicles. Had a lot of fun with it.
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

those splits are worth some serious money now, they are cool, but i wouldnt want to go far in one of the older ones! lol

once i finish off the bodywork I will post up some more pics

?

Quote by Stinschen View Post
    Ahh! Gene... the face of perfection! High cheekbones, mesmerizing eyes and, and, and.... /sighs/
    Yep! Exactly right!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

What a cool camper van

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I collect paper currency from around the world, not that I have visited all these countries

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Wow! That is a lot of money I bet that if you ever run out of money in a country, all you need is a letter home to be up and going again And I love the finnish 10 markkaa seteli (Seteli is finnish for paper currency) And a small fact now that I noticed J.K. Paasikivi on the 10mk bill : Kyösti Kallio, the fourth president of Finland was the great uncle of my grandfather

Great camper van gouldy!
    Mine is more simple, but it does the job.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

That's my knd of camper van Ralph! What fish is that you've caught? Was it on a fly?
    Fly fishing is another of my hobbies, my daughter has also developed a passing interest in it too so we go fishing, somehow I end up paying and she ends up having the sport. My parents bought her a fly rod and reel for Christmas just gone so this year I'm hoping for some long, warm lazy evenings by the water with her fishing.
    Here she is last summer with a Rainbow trout, just under 6lb.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Nooooooo.
    Stop posting fish or I will have to start a new thread devoted to them.
    That's a nice bowy Adrian,Your little one must have been stoked catching such a fine fish on the fly.
    Well done to her.
    Cool camper rbminis,A useable off road who cares what happens to it camper.
    Well set up with your rod racks inside and roof mounted canoe.Go sink a hook into um mate.
    Cheers from Australia's trout Mecca and tight lines.

Page 37 of 149 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 87 137 ... LastLast