Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 41 of 149 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

?

Default Re: Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

We as well love are cats living on the farm seems to attract lots of them we have three of are own and many outside cats that we feed .
    My wife will capture as many as she can and bring them to the SPCA for a check up and if there healthy they are put up for adoption we probably feed about a dozen
    strays at any given time about 30 pounds of cat food a month .
    At least we dont have a problem with mice if they make it passed the cats they have this to contend with to make it in the house.

Regards Mark K
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Mark is enjoying Canada the right way!

I used to live in Utah, where I managed to get outside a lot. Pennsylvania is good for nothing but woods and lake-effect snow. We also get a lot of Canadians who come here for the tax-free clothes, but I like you guys a hell of a lot more than the snow!

Anyway, here is my latest hobby. I adopted a 10-month-old cat from the Humane Society 3 days ago. Her name is Tango.
    Nice cat Mo, and well done!

I like cats too...
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Nice cat Carl I will need to see if I can find the pictures my wife had her dream come true a few years ago and she got to feed a baby Siberian Tiger it's bottle at a game park while we were traveling in Oregon are home is full of tiger prints and tiger related items .
    That is my wifes true collecting passion.

Regards Mark K

Quote by TIGER88 View Post
    Nice cat Mo, and well done!

I like cats too...
    Nice shooting Carl.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Besides collecting, I visit the school an play carambole billiard! Anyone knows this typ of billiard? In addition I went working to finance my collection and car ;-)
    Greetings

?

Quote by Scout View Post
    Looks like a good day out.
    You seem to have an eye for quality - Steyr Mannlicher.
    What calibre?
    Sorry Scout, only just saw your post. Thank you, it's a pretty rifle, nice to handle and it's in .243 calibre. The smallest calibre you can shoot deer with is .240 which in reality leaves you at the .243. Fast, with a flat trajectory the recoil is minimal which let you see the strike of the shot through the scope which is a bonus.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Interesting to see what others are collecting / hobbies

One of my other hobbies is the collection of lobby cards and postcards from the 1950s & 1960s by film stars and pop stars (not reprints, only the original). Has gradually become a few hundred, and let me know if you have some lying, and would like militaria in exchange!

here are some examples from this collection

01.jpg02.jpg

And also have a collection of old bank-notes. Here some from the Philippines (361 different from this country) I am diagnosed with the collecting mania.

Regards
    JT

notes.jpgnotes x.jpg

?

My favorite LP record today

al-stewart-year-of-cat-front-2.jpg

Cheers, Pat

Totally Cool, The Phillipines happens to be my parents home country but i'm a totally U.S.A. born guy.

I really love your collection and will probably investigate starting a collection of my own. Thanks you so much for sharing!

My best, Tyrone

Page 41 of 149 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 91 141 ... LastLast