Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 46 of 149 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

Default Re: Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Nice mounts Ralph, I didn't realise you needed a permit to keep these in the U.S.. I have some roadkill in the freezer and like you, if I find an uncommon animal or bird by the side of the road, I have to stop too!
    I'm not always popular.........
    Thanks Adrian!
    Many species of birds you are not allowed to keep in Canada due to an act that was legislated about 1923, but any birds of prey that you are allowed to keep are fair game.
    I know what you mean about not being popular for stopping.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Hi Pat, no, I don't have any of his albums. I didn't enjoy his music enough to buy them.
    Ralph.
    Well we all have different tastes. His songs are a bit Ironic like "I dont have a gun" and the such.

My mum hates this record for some reason. So I cant listen to it as much as I would like to.

tumblr_ltlmwdJ9GR1qfb0too1_500.jpg

Cheers, Pat

?

My Militaria collecting is in its infancy but my other hobbies include old cars,VWs and old Fords mainly,I do a bit of volunteer pet dog training and have done for 20 odd years and I also paint items for narrowboats (barges on the English canal system for our overseas users )

?

Great! I drive a MK3 VR6 and I have this dog. She is called Fluffy. The dog is not a pet though, she, I suppose is another hobby.
    Best regards,

Andy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

?

Ive got a T4 camper and a Baja at the mo, lovely dog btw

?

Quote by JD666 View Post
    Ive got a T4 camper and a Baja at the mo, lovely dog btw
    Got a pic of the Baja?

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

?

This is the best Ive got at the mo as its still mid build, its a rep of one I had when I was 18 that was written off by a drunk driver, its a little farther on than this pic now
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Quote by JD666 View Post
    This is the best Ive got at the mo as its still mid build, its a rep of one I had when I was 18 that was written off by a drunk driver, its a little farther on than this pic now
    Good stuff mate, us VW people ought to stick together, the rest of the world do not understand us, but that's OK.

Kind Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/COLOR][/CENTER]

?

yeah its kinda like the Militaria thing really,folks just dont understand

?

Quote by JD666 View Post
    yeah its kinda like the Militaria thing really,folks just dont understand
    Understood. There was an armed robbery no more than 300 yards from where I live. I had people half joking asking where I was at the time, because "he has military stuff."
    Nothing I have could go bang.
    Such is life.
    Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Page 46 of 149 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 96 146 ... LastLast