Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 53 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 ... LastLast

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

Default Re: Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Quote by mich View Post
    I alos like old telephones

Attachment 363258Attachment 363257

regards mich
    Like them too!
    Cheers
    |<ris
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by Adrian View Post
    No worries, let me know if I can help!
    We are invaded by rats and fly's!
    How many plants do I need to get rid of them?
    ;-)
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Adrian, how cold does it need to get for the Venus flytraps to go into dormancy? I put a small tub out in the yard several months with two pitcher plants and two Venus flytraps and they are still growing, are they supposed to die down to nothing and regrow again in spring? I wasn't sure whether our climate would work for them but Ive put them in a semi shaded area to protect them from the direct sun which seemed to work ok in the warmer months but I was concerned that it might not get cold enough here for them to go into dormancy properly over the cooler months. They have died down a bit but are still there and looking green. Great photos of your plants too mate, great photography!

?

And I collect also some old toys BILD2716.jpg

?

And then one of my big hobbies,old motorcycles

hd3.jpg

?

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Adrian, how cold does it need to get for the Venus flytraps to go into dormancy? I put a small tub out in the yard several months with two pitcher plants and two Venus flytraps and they are still growing, are they supposed to die down to nothing and regrow again in spring? I wasn't sure whether our climate would work for them but Ive put them in a semi shaded area to protect them from the direct sun which seemed to work ok in the warmer months but I was concerned that it might not get cold enough here for them to go into dormancy properly over the cooler months. They have died down a bit but are still there and looking green. Great photos of your plants too mate, great photography!
    Theres a new series due to be aired here soon " The day of the Triffids" I bet Adrian supplied the props for the programme!!!!!!

?

well after months of waiting for bits, hours of labour, and lots of ££££££ the camper is pretty much finished, just got to fit the roof bed and get a proper awning mount and its done

?

Nice job on the van Gouldy you must be quite pleased it is nearly complete and just in time for summer. (ROAD TRIP)

Regards Mark K

Visiting archaeological sites. Today visited Pentre Ifan Neolithic chambered tomb in Pembrokeshire.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Also visited a reconstructed Iron age hillfort at Castell Henllys, Pembrokshire. A friends son after face painting!
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 53 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 ... LastLast