Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 60 of 149 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 110 ... LastLast

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

Default Re: Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

They look fantastic Greg!

?

Quote by Cobra den Bien Phieu View Post
    Driving fast and shooting slowish
    Is that an Aimpoint sight on top of the AK variant?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Here in the states we can go to our local general mart, and pick up these sights from the outdoor section for about 30 $ ....about 20ish pounds
    ( I bought mine from a friend used for 10 $ zeroes very well at 150m

?

Quote by Cobra den Bien Phieu View Post
    Here in the states we can go to our local general mart, and pick up these sights from the outdoor section for about 30 $ ....about 20ish pounds
    ( I bought mine from a friend used for 10 $ zeroes very well at 150m
    Really? That's unbelievable! They cost a fortune over here and you can't get them from your grocery store!

Some guys are spending up to 500 pounds ! for sights similar to this! ......its a WASR 10 with TAPCO furniture, a side mount over receiver rail, and an issue bi pod with a homemade cheek relief, due to the height of the sight total cost was 435 $ Rifle Too !!!

Adrian !!!! I don't think you guys have "Sight Regulations" there do you ?

Well if you fancy a sight.........wait a second ......you guys cant shoot at all can you ?

?

No sight regulations except you can't use thermal imaging sights to shoot at night but very strict gun laws.

Yeah well it ***** on all levels if you look at the right way....I have all the most respect for the Gents across the Pond l)

Every state varies in gun laws and accessories ,, some states you need a gun permit for a BB gun, including background check, mental health check, 3 character references,,, other states ,, you can go to your local supermarket and walk out with a nice pistol or rifle , no questions asked except a drivers license, and walk around with it in your belt. In New Jersey you would be lucky to own a photo of a gun!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 60 of 149 FirstFirst ... 10 50 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 70 110 ... LastLast