Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 61 of 149 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 111 ... LastLast

Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Article about: I like mushroom hunting, garden job, plastic models ( but have not time for that)

?

Default Re: Other hobbies besides collecting militaria?,

Hi Nick Thats the prob because of thier size

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Every state varies in gun laws and accessories ,, some states you need a gun permit for a BB gun, including background check, mental health check, 3 character references,,, other states ,, you can go to your local supermarket and walk out with a nice pistol or rifle , no questions asked except a drivers license, and walk around with it in your belt. In New Jersey you would be lucky to own a photo of a gun!
    they buy guns from the honest citizen, but not a BB gun... they will take it from you and give the fine ?

My other hobbies - WW2 Aircraft modelling in 1/72 scale, Small Game hunting and Duck Shooting.

Very nice trains, my father collects them too, are the Lionel trains? As for me, the high school football season has started. We have a small team, but I have a feeling it's going to be a great year.
    Attached Images Attached Images

?

Hi Matt,none of them are Lionel,the 3 that run are made by AHM and are marked V&TRR,the others are all static models.Nice football team,a couple of them are much prettier than the others.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Taking pictures of nature is another hobby and these were taken in my garden this morning.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

They are very nice shots Jerry, really professional looking.

Vivid color Jerry and clear detail.

I like collecting Coca-Cola memorabilia especially the FranklinMint and Danbury Mint style delivery trucks. Below is a file photo of a 1/16 scale Franklin Mint model ,,, one of many types I have.
    Amazingly on some of the models I have the little bottles come out of the soda carrying case!......Its bad when the bottles fall on the floor
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

i thought i'd add another shotgun i have carved up. just put the clear coat on the wood today. it's drying now.
    andrew

Very nice job Andrew!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 61 of 149 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 111 ... LastLast